The BGOL Inspired Crypto Coin or Token

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
This the room to meet and gather and express your interest in the project.

I will start, I am very interested and willing to dedicate the time needed to make this a success.

As far as my contribution:
I am willing to build the website for the crypto or work with someone to get it done.
I am willing to help write, proofread etc a whitepaper
I am willing to help drop cash on sponsored youtube ads, banners etc
I am willing to help promote this in various groups

Please state your interest below in becoming a part of this project (whatever that is) and let's take it from there. Ofcourse, we should discuss a cap on the amount of persons who will be in the upper tier of this project.

Side note: read through that crypto thread that's on this subgroup. If one could only see into the future. Well, lets try and create it.

darius_janus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm very interested in joining and contributing. I'm not going to lie, I'm very interested for this venture to take off. I can contribute on the marketing side of things as well.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Mate it to a viable BGOL marketplace where the coins have actual barter/trade/staking value I am in.

For all the benefits I have gained off this forum I will drop some seed money into.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wish i could contribute more to the crypto and investment thread.
spent a lot of the first 6 months of last year in there heavily,...even while working 2 jobs.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
wish i could contribute more to the crypto and investment thread.
spent a lot of the first 6 months of last year in there heavily,...even while working 2 jobs.

Thats the thing. I would love to do more, but I wouldnt want to start from scratch and I was hoping persons with experience in the field could provide some guidance.