The Bgol Civil Wars Part 4: Quaid Vs Zod, The Final Battle.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All portals are rife with danger and intrigue of there own design. The worm tongue way you speak of is itself guarded by the stalactites and mites of toth. While easily penetrated initially, delve to deep and reflex of gag may cause them to bear down upon the staff of ra. No damage is to come to the head of peen.
You speak with knowledge and expertise, wisdom beyond your years.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
^^^^
You mfkrs!! that's why the board is well worth it..... Hahahaha
Word!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4O4DsT.jpg

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It honestly took me a few rewinds to understand .... "its the night, of the 1oth day, of the 8th month of the year" ....but I finally figured it out....lol

Soft voice: "What about the coons"

Funny shit dude!!

A DATE THAT WILL LIVE IN INFAMY......LONG LIVE DUECE.....MY BROTHER, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!!!!

DAMN GOOD JOB!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: LSN

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Quaid is our official avatar of BGOL
Zod is unique only to BGOL

Both are praiseworthy

Blasphemer.
Repent now and may Quaid forgive you.

Epic win for team Quaid

All portals are rife with danger and intrigue of there own design. The worm tongue way you speak of is itself guarded by the stalactites and mites of toth. While easily penetrated initially, delve to deep and reflex of gag may cause them to bear down upon the staff of ra. No damage is to come to the head of peen.

You mfkrs!! that's why the board is well worth it..... Hahahaha

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Last edited:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
OOOOOO LARDWWWTTT!!!! NIGGA I COULDN'T GET PAST CHASE O'BANNON AND HIS BOW TIE!!!!!

BWAAAHAHAHAAHHAHA!!!! WHOOOO SHIT NIGGA! TEARS!!! I CAN'T WATCH IT ALL AT ONCE!!!:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao2:

whatever happened to chase bannon? i heard he took an idea of mine, changed it a little and stole thousands of dollars from y'all. is that true?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Quaid

Dennis William Quaid (born April 9, 1954) is an American actor known for a wide variety of dramatic and comedic roles. First gaining widespread attention in the 1980s, his career rebounded in the 1990s after he overcame an addiction to drugs and an eating disorder. He is best known for being a legend @ B G O L dating back to the late-90s / early-00s. Fuck all those other sites and message boards. BGOL for muthafuckin' life. Shoutout to the fam', the Wonderful Wizard of Zod, HNIC, the 15-day trial members, the OGs, the newbies, the lurkers with 1 post in 8 years, and everything else. Don't worry ... this isn't an actual edit to the Wikipedia entry. Just some bullshit for laughs on a Wednesday.
Some of his notable credits include Breaking Away, The Right Stuff, Wyatt Earp, The Rookie, The Day After Tomorrow, Traffic, Vantage Point, Footloose, Frequency, The Parent Trap, Yours, Mine & Ours and Soul Surfer. For his role in Far from Heaven (2002) he won the New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Supporting Actor, the Chicago Film Critics Association Award for Best Supporting Actor, the Online Film Critics Society Award for Best Supporting Actor and the Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Male.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
naw not what i meant

there was this thing called bgol investment group. i heard y'all let him invest money and some of you lost big
Nah the most any individual lost was $50.
Everyone put in $50 (some got away with putting in a little more probably)
We started with over 200 interested members then whittled it down to 30 - 50 paying members (my estimate). The most he could have made out with is 30 x $50 = $1500 by my estimate. This shit was so long ago though.

Bottom line, not enough for 30 suits