THE AMERICAN NEGRO IS THE AMERICAN INDIAN - WE WERE ALREADY HERE!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
So you're rejecting one misidentification, African-American when it applies to Black Americans while accepting another complete misidentification, Indian-American? INDIANS COME FROM INDIA! No debating that.

I am not denying the claim that some Black folks may have been here before Columbus reached the Americas, as there's ample amount of evidence to support this claim, but that does not in my opinion delegitimize the current group of people given the identity of Native Americans. Our inability to claim our original and historical identity is ignorantly forcing us to deny others theirs.

Yes, some Black folks may have original native/indigenous blood, but most of us with "high cheekbones", "soft long hair" and light skin" is the byproduct of racial admixture from the RAPING of black women by slave masters. Do keep in mind that certain native tribes helped and harbored runaway slaves and even took some of them into their reservations, which can account for many Black folks thinking that they might be originally native as runaways spent generations on Native reservation land. Culturally they might be, but not ethnically.

This is a very complex subject and we must be careful and intelligent when having it.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So you're rejecting one misidentification, African-American when it applies to Black Americans while accepting another complete misidentification, Indian-American? INDIANS COME FROM INDIA! No debating that.

I am not denying the claim that some Black folks may have been here before Columbus reached the Americas, as there's ample amount of evidence to support this claim, but that does not in my opinion delegitimize the current group of people given the identity of Native Americans. Our inability to claim our original and historical identity is ignorantly forcing us to deny others theirs.

Yes, some Black folks may have original native/indigenous blood, but most of us with "high cheekbones", "soft long hair" and light skin" is the byproduct of racial admixture from the RAPING of black women by slave masters. Do keep in mind that certain native tribes helped and harbored runaway slaves and even took some of them into their reservations, which can account for many Black folks thinking that they might be originally native as runaways spent generations on Native reservation land. Culturally they might be, but not ethnically.

This is a very complex subject and we must be careful and intelligent when having it.
These are my thoughts as well.

In bringing awareness to our hidden history, we have yo careful not to erase the legitimate history of others.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
These are my thoughts as well.

In bringing awareness to our hidden history, we have yo careful not to erase the legitimate history of others.

Yep.
The desire to belong and know one's self can easily lead down the wrong road.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Nice post.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Benjamin Franklin not only admitted that the ORIGINAL AMERICANS were copper colored but he admitted the ORIGINAL EUROPEANS were also copper colored.

the masses love listening to the white man so maybe they will believe it now that you posted this.

great information.

A Ben Franklin quote!!!

Benjamin Franklin’s Racist Project for the Future of America in “Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, Peopling of Countries, &c.”
Todd Burst
May 31, 2018 · 6 min read

Benjamin Franklin is one of America’s long-lasting heroes. He was a champion and founding father of American democracy; an apostle of the Enlightenment; and inventor; writer; cook; scientist; a deeply religious man; and a bigot. Although authors continue to write bestselling biographies about his life, his racism (before the concept of race) fails to get beyond his lesser known text and or scholarly quibs and remarks sequestered from the public by grand narratives and the social imaginary of hero worship. Public discourses that were once used to maintain/ create symmetry between America’s past and today’s norms and virtues are worn so thin, they are almost transparent. In 1751, Franklin wrote: Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, Peopling of Countries, &c., where he stated: “the English make the principal body of white people on the face of the earth. I could wish their numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, scouring our planet, by clearing America of woods, and so making this side of our globe reflect a brighter light…why should we in the sight of superior beings, darken its people? Why increase the sons of Africa, by planting them in America, where we have so fair an opportunity, by excluding all blacks and tawneys, of increasing the lovely white and red?” He wrote his essay as an instruction manual for increasing the population of white English people, which also became an argument against slavery.
Before going further into “Observations,” it is important to get a sense of Franklin’s exceptional status as it appears in today’s popular literature. In Benjamin Franklin: An American Life, author Walter Isaacson portrays the prevailing iconic stereotype of Franklin. For instance, Isaacson comments Franklin is the founding father who winks at us,” in other words, he was and ordinary person. Despite the fact that “he was America’s best scientist, inventor, diplomat, writer, and business strategist,” he was practical, accessible, and non-pretentious. This was part of Franklin intentional self-image. Isaacson implies that Franklin attempted to influence America’s unique characteristics just as he was influenced by them. In other words, they (America and Franklin) reflected one another. For instance, Isaacson argues that Franklin was “consciously trying to create a new American archetype.” As a diplomat to France, he wore a fur cap “to portray the role of backwoods sage.” Part of this archetype was the Protestant work ethic and honor for the middle class.[1]
Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind is not one of Franklin’s better-known works, however, his essay reveals Franklin’s vision for the future of America i.e. who should settle the new land and why. In addition, he gives the criteria for what it means to be a “founding father” and a new country. Contemporary modern society venerates America’s ‘founding fathers” as courageous visionaries who went to war against the strongest nation — Britain — for their freedom and independence. But what did it mean for these men to consider themselves founding fathers? This question has rarely been asked, but Franklin gives a detailed criterion for what this means.
Franklin’s premise is that marriages increase population, but it must be relatively secure and easy for a family to maintain itself. In other words, if there is war, pestilence, and poverty marriage rates would decline and so would the population. Of course, Franklin is coming from a conservative protestant background where children born out of wedlock is inappropriate — so inappropriate that these children would not register in his statistical analysis of the population (this however is conjecture on my part). Land (private property), for Franklin is essential for encouraging families. Cities, he beloved “do not by natural generation supply themselves with inhabitants,” because death rates outweigh birthrates in cities due to the poverty, disease and other matters. “In countries fully settled, the case must be nearly the same (as cities).” If there is no land available, people have to work for others for wages and living by wages generally makes it harder to raise a family.[2] “Europe is generally full settled with Husbandmen, Manufacturers, &c. and therefore cannot much increase in People.”[3]
“America is chiefly occupied by Indians, who subsist mostly by Hunting.” At this point it is important to point out how Europeans viewed history and different societies. During the Enlightenment, scholars developed Universal History, which suggested that all human societies followed the same path of development. Although there were variations according to specific scholars, the most prevalent timeline of development went as such: in the beginning were hunters and gathers, these were considered savages. The second stage was pastoralism or husbandry, where societies depended on animals and simply horticulture — these were considered barbarians. Third was fixed agriculture, this was civilization. In other words, those that did not practice agriculture were not yet civilized. A fourth stage was considered trade. Here, Franklin is saying that although America was occupied, it was occupied by savages who sold their land cheap because they did not need it as much for hunting as Europeans needed it for agriculture.
Franklin’s criteria for founding fathers deserves to be quoted at length:
Hence the Prince that acquires new territory, if he finds it vacant, or removes natives to give his own people room; the Legislator that makes effectual laws for promoting of trade, increasing Employment, improving land by more or better Tillage; providing more food by Fisheries; securing property, $c. and the man that invents new trades, arts or manufactures, or new improvements in husbandry may be properly called Fathers of their Nation, as they are the cause of the generation of multitudes, by the encouragement they afford marriage.[4]
This had a direct effect on marriages as “land being plenty in America and so cheap as that a laboring man that understands husbandry can in a short time save money enough to purchase a piece of new Land sufficient for. Plantation., whereon he may subsist a family.”[5] However, this leads to a high demand for labor.
“’This an ill-grounded opinion that by the labour of slaves, America may possibly view in the cheapness of manufactures with Britain. The labour of slaves can never be so cheap here as the labour of working men in Britain.” His first argument against slavery, therefore is that it is cheaper to have wage laborers till the land. This remark also shows scorn for the working classes in Britain, however, his anti-slavery rhetoric takes a strange turn that will inform the rest of his essay.
“The negroes brought into the English Sugar Islands have greatly diminished the whites there; the poor are by this means depriv’d of employment.”[6] In the Northern colonies, slaves are not in as high demand as the sugar plantations. However, “slaves also pejorate (pejorative) the Families that use them; the white children become proud, disgusted with labour and being educated in idleness are rendered unfit to get a Living by industry.”[7] Slaves, in other words makes white people lazy.
His final remarks concerning who should inhabit America come at the end of his essay, where he states: “the number of purely white people in the world is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new comers) wholly so… the Saxons only excepted, who with the English make the principal body of white people on the face of the earth. I could wish their numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, bscouring our planet, by clearing America of woods, and so making this side of our globe reflect a brighter light to the eyes of inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the sight of superior beings, darken its people? Why increase the sons of Africa, by planting them in America, where we have so fair and opportunity, by excluding all blacks and tawneys, of increasing the lovely white and red? But perhaps I am partial to the complexion of my Country, for such kind of partiality is natural to Mankind.”[8]

The HIJACK happened on all levels!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good point, but they still came after the aboriginal:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Good point, but they still came after the aboriginal:

Based on what body of inarguable supporting evidence?
Historical, empirical, genealogical, biological (all of the aforementioned) or individuals/groups with afrocentric biases.
Like I said, it's too complex, fam. We can claim it while not denying others. (Excluding the $5 Indians, of course)
That is all.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Benjamin Franklin not only admitted that the ORIGINAL AMERICANS were copper colored but he admitted the ORIGINAL EUROPEANS were also copper colored.

the masses love listening to the white man so maybe they will believe it now that you posted this.

great information.

Right on, brotha!! The trance/dream must come to an end soon!! RIGHT?? THE TFRUTH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES!! TURN THAT TELEVISION OFF AND STEP BACK AND REALLY LOOK AROUND!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Moorish Americans...... is the correct term......

india is not even india

its Hindustan cacs just went around renaming

shit, trying to find their history, which doesnt exist....

blacks african americans indians, have no culture or history...

Moors do, the Renape do, the Blackfoot do......

all Moors all nations....

in this world only people with nations get respect,

the negro, the african american, the colored is NOT a nationality

Moorish American is... with a history, culture and mulitple languages...

including Arabic, latin, spanish etc....

We the so called african american are the Moorish Americans!!!!

Oh and very very important...

Moorish Americans are

Christian
Hebrew
Muslim
Baptist etc.....

Its a Nation not a denominaton....

and it covers the WHOLE FUCKING CONTINENT INCLUDING THE ISLANDS

MOORISH AMERICANS

STAND UP!!!!!!

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Moorish Americans...... is the correct term......

india is not even india

its Hindustan cacs just went around renaming

shit, trying to find their history, which doesnt exist....

blacks african americans indians, have no culture or history...

Moors do, the Renape do, the Blackfoot do......

all Moors all nations....

in this world only people with nations get respect,

the negro, the african american, the colored is NOT a nationality

Moorish American is... with a history, culture and mulitple languages...

including Arabic, latin, spanish etc....

We the so called african american are the Moorish Americans!!!!

Bruh, I'm on your team!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I'm on your team!!

Stand Up Moor just know this is your land... dont have no hate in your heart,

just KNOW this is YOUR land and its been stolen from you....

and FREEDOM for all Righteous Moors is happening now and spreading!!!

just that thought alone collectively will set shit into motion,

a thousand armies couldnt stop

Last edited:

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Stand Up Moor just know this is your land... dont have no hate in your heart,

just KNOW this is YOUR land and its been stolen from you....

and FREEDOM for all Righteous Moors is happening now and spreading!!!

just that thought alone collectively will set shit into motion,

a thousand armies couldnt stop

Bro, we gotta somehow get our folks to snap outta this conditioning and programming!! Stop watching television, stop celebrity worshipping and start reading and researching!! Then thing will start coming together!!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, we gotta somehow get our folks to snap outta this conditioning and programming!! Stop watching television, stop celebrity worshipping and start reading and researching!! Then thing will start coming together!!
They are starting. I’m more hopeful for our people now than ever before. The confused will be left behind and that is OK, but the truth must continue to be spread!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah them agent religious leaders/priest etc

Really working some heavy spells..

Not all of us could break out of... ..

When you pray daily you are living through your lowest chakra

When you meditate
Daily

You are living through your highest chakra

And on the path to true bliss

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can anyone recommend any books on the subject, cause anytime i ask the moorish brothas i know , they never show me sources only clips in YouTube vids

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Can anyone recommend any books on the subject, cause anytime i ask the moorish brothas i know , they never show me sources only clips in YouTube vids

Just read a book on the early stages of Virginia, Its all in writing!! Do your own research, you know how to read,,,RIGHT???