APOPHIS Autodidact / Polymath Platinum Member May 19, 2023 #71 blkking1123 said: Always looked soft and sexy..she aged well..she got to be in her 40s by now Click to expand... She should be approaching 50, I think. She was in her 40s around 2016ish
blkking1123 said: Always looked soft and sexy..she aged well..she got to be in her 40s by now Click to expand... She should be approaching 50, I think. She was in her 40s around 2016ish
jawnswoop It's A Philly Thing BGOL Investor May 19, 2023 #72 APOPHIS said: She should be approaching 50, I think. She was in her 40s around 2016ish Click to expand... She still fine as fuck. She fine like wine the older she gets. Looking forward to her nekked pics on onlyfans
APOPHIS said: She should be approaching 50, I think. She was in her 40s around 2016ish Click to expand... She still fine as fuck. She fine like wine the older she gets. Looking forward to her nekked pics on onlyfans
S smz Rising Star BGOL Investor May 21, 2023 #75 blkking1123 said: Always looked soft and sexy..she aged well..she got to be in her 40s by now Click to expand... APOPHIS said: She should be approaching 50, I think. She was in her 40s around 2016ish Click to expand... The first post on her Onlyfans says the pic is from her 30th Birthday shoot in 2006, so that would make her around 47 years old now.
blkking1123 said: Always looked soft and sexy..she aged well..she got to be in her 40s by now Click to expand... APOPHIS said: She should be approaching 50, I think. She was in her 40s around 2016ish Click to expand... The first post on her Onlyfans says the pic is from her 30th Birthday shoot in 2006, so that would make her around 47 years old now.
P PliggaNease Rising Star Registered Jun 5, 2023 #77 blkking1123 said: Always looked soft and sexy..she aged well..she got to be in her 40s by now Click to expand... One of her old pic said class of 94, which would make her around 47 or so.
blkking1123 said: Always looked soft and sexy..she aged well..she got to be in her 40s by now Click to expand... One of her old pic said class of 94, which would make her around 47 or so.
Flawless Flawless One BGOL Investor Jun 5, 2023 #78 She eventually started to show pussy then some simp must have saved her so she never went full porn
jawnswoop It's A Philly Thing BGOL Investor Jun 5, 2023 #79 Flawless said: She eventually started to show pussy then some simp must have saved her so she never went full porn Click to expand... I don't believe she was interested in doing porn. I mean she's on onlyfans now though.
Flawless said: She eventually started to show pussy then some simp must have saved her so she never went full porn Click to expand... I don't believe she was interested in doing porn. I mean she's on onlyfans now though.