That's 50K! ... Here's Throwback and Modern Tiara Harris

5767ac6f00b1f8c82df7914912df3440.gif
HTTPS9zdGF0aWMxLnNxdWFyZXNwYWNlLmNvbS9zdGF0aWMvNTU3MjI2NjNlNGIwNzdmNjFjNzY1ZTQ4L3QvNTVmMjQ3ZmRlNGIwZDJhMjhhNWE2YzcwLzE0NDE5NDE1MTMwODgvQnJhemlsK0NlbGVicmF0aW9uK29mK0xpZ2h0K0ZpcmV3b3JrcytHSUYlog.gif
tenor.gif


4prm7Rn.gif

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbDBLM1hURFI0bHh0RlZMOUsvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif
 
If I was some kind of supreme leader or king. I would make an order to clone this chick 1000 times for the well being of the future generations.
 
Last edited:
Classic post bro, this brings back so many fond memories of the old BGOL and even more props for posting her more recent stuff, keep 'em coming.:cool::cheers::thumbsup:
 
I love Tiara. She definitely black HOF, if not GOAT status.
But she should have expanded her career by now. Reality TV? Movies? Radio? Blogs? Merchandising?
 
Bump for my Tiara heads, Deuce by any chance got anymore of her newer stuff if it exist been a minute since she posed.
 
Bump for my Tiara heads, Deuce by any chance got anymore of her newer stuff if it exist been a minute since she posed.

Sorry Lenny, I had a collection of her older stuff from the late 90s till about 2011-12 but lost it when the government took megaupload down.

I found it again in 2015 but my harddrive containing my porn fell on the floor and I lost it again, I had a couple of her "newer" Tiara Kristine and Goddess Embrace branded stuff but it was sample sets because I think she started selling her photoshoots individually instead of just selling full site access.
 
Sorry Lenny, I had a collection of her older stuff from the late 90s till about 2011-12 but lost it when the government took megaupload down.

I found it again in 2015 but my harddrive containing my porn fell on the floor and I lost it again, I had a couple of her "newer" Tiara Kristine and Goddess Embrace branded stuff but it was sample sets because I think she started selling her photoshoots individually instead of just selling full site access.
Fair enough thanks.
 
Back
Top