Terry Crews responds to Terrence Howard and other actors in Hollywood complaining about pay and says "You can't nod your head to say yes and mean no."

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
"You can't nod your head to say yes and mean no." is the type of retarded shit I expect from Terry. For the record when Terrence Howard, stood on business and demanded a respectable pay for his role in Iron Man. He was replaced with Don Cheadle.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"You can't nod your head to say yes and mean no." is the type of retarded shit I expect from Terry. For the record when Terrence Howard, stood on business and demanded a respectable pay for his role in Iron Man. He was replaced with Don Cheadle.
Howard is a clown.

Only God knows what he was asking for to get kicked out of the Ironman franchise.

There are only a select few retards that have managed to lose all that Marvel money.

Marvel money PLUS all the other opportunities that would've come along with being in all those movies!!!

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Howard is a clown.

Only God knows what he was asking for to get kicked out of the Ironman franchise.

There are only a select few retards that have managed to lose all that Marvel money.

Marvel money PLUS all the other opportunities that would've come along with being in all those movies!!!
I believe they secured Terrence 1st when he was hot and cast RDJ after and then gave Terrence money to RDJ after the movie was successful and forcing Terrence to take a pay cut. Typical cac behavior.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

happy-lifting-buff-dance.gif

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe they secured Terrence 1st when he was hot and cast RDJ after and then gave Terrence money to RDJ after the movie was successful and forcing Terrence to take a pay cut. Typical cac behavior.
Howard still lost out though. Per the article below, Howard got 3.5M for the first IM movie and RDJ got 500K. Then with all the success, they had to redo contracts to keep RDJ.

Now Howard is saying he was only offered 40K to do the next movie. No fucking way you go from 3.5M to 40K. Howard is an odd dude and seems like a drama queen that just makes shit up. Not saying they didn't ask him to take a pay cut, but I don't believe it was that drastic.

https://www.cbr.com/iron-man-don-ch...s initially intended,him and Robert Downey Jr.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
He was the highest paid actor in that movie coming off a Oscar nomination

The next movie he wanted more money and they said nigga please

Rest is history.