Temptress119 (o)(o) tho!!!!!

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's gotta let me fuck and cum on those tits :eek2: . I had a nice Trinidad shorty with huge tits like this, used to get "self-conscious" about her breasts.

Word

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let you stop....damn you were just beginning. :popcorn:
ZOt1Yyn.jpg

aUN17Xc.jpg

ks7LJNq.jpg

I0eRW4C.jpg

yrxq6rI.gif

ZrAElGw.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you have to “try to figure out” just go with fat with HUGE titties. She’s fat. Without the weaves, she’s likely a 5 at best—with big titties.

99% of her pics are from the tit up so there aren’t many full body pics, which is why we have to figure it out.

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s a fat chick. Sorry. No, not sorry. No way that holds up beyond a sprained ankle or child birth.

LOL... Agreed... Not a breast man. And I hatet them chics with them huge ass breast.. Even if they aint.. They remind me of a fat girl...

#BreastReduction

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If you have to “try to figure out” just go with fat with HUGE titties. She’s fat. Without the weaves, she’s likely a 5 at best—with big titties.
100%

One of my shittiest moments was when I pushed up on this big tittie chick just because of her titties. I knew that once I played with those tits once, I was going to be out. She was a square and started catching feelings. I didn't care, I was on a mission. I think I tittie fucked for an hour. Lol!! I bought flavored oil and all. Lol!!

I beat while holding those huge Mellons. I drunk extra water all week. Skeeted on her tits and her face, and was walking out the door 10 minutes later.

I'm so glad I don't have a daughter.