Tell the truth..are some of you gonna miss certain aspects of the lockdown when everything gets reopened? NEW POLL ADDED

How many of ya'll are still gonna wear a mask even after the all clear is declared??

• NOPE..once its all clear I'm done with it

• YUP...I like the mask and don't trust these mofos out here.

• I'm not wearing it now even tho its mandatory in my area

• If alot of people are wearing I'll wear it if not then I won't (I'm a follower)

• I'm secretly hoping for another lock down...shit wasn't a problem for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So i have had to work in the public the entire time and I will miss people feeling like if you have a little cough its ok to stay home and instacart anything you need and not have their sick asses near me coughing and wheezing. I might not have heard more than 10 coughs in the stores all year. Also I'm an introvert and now people going to want me to use my time to come outside to their things I was never interested in to begin with. People already over filling local events and trying to pack places out again. I was hoping movie theaters would stay less crowded for a few more months thats the only thing I really wanted to do again.

Mobilemannie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I enjoyed eating at restaurants with the peace and quiet around. I ate out the entire pandemic with no issues. Restaurants were cleaner. Servers were more attentive.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the early days of the pandemic, my kids daycare was super clean. They came home with less snotty noses and being sick.
Ill miss how clean things were. You also saw more wild life.

LOVE the decrease in traffic.