Teanna Trump says she's homeless. Y'all niggas gonna sponsor her?

kogalee muhammad

BANNED
Registered
let me get this bitch!! I might save her ass, get her ass cleaned up going to nursing school(where all of the hoes go when they try to get there life right and make some good money), going to church, and making her into a good woman...keeping that former hoe away and turning her into a house wife... the key to doing this you have to keep her ass super satisfied and keep fucking her all the time...or I might just whore her ass out and we all get paid!

:clarkkent: Look into the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plain? IT'S Captain fuckin save a hoe

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
People keep referencing her not having the money for a place but that is not the problem. She never said she couldn't afford a place, she is saying she can't get one because of her criminal history.

My guess is she is going to more upscale or even middle class places that don't make exceptions like that.

Plus she doesn't want a roommate as she put it.

She also sounds like she don't want to be in a situation where she is shacking up with a dude (fuck for stay). It sounds like she is already in that type of situation and it ain't working out.

She also says that nobody wanted put the place in their name for her.

Basically, she is a begger that is being a chooser. She could easily drop some of those preferences of hers to get by until 2020 as she says she has until.

Like somebody said, she could have burned some bridges. She fine as all outdoors and it would be hella fun fuckin the shit outta her the first couple of months. But that shit gets old real quick when you have to deal with the drama.

billybob2

Rising Star
OG Investor
She looks like Brittany Renner here. Do all the nutso crazy bitches look alike?
you know what your right!! she sure does!!! talking about crazy NOW thats a fucking crazy bitch! go 0-100 then back to 0 in 5 seconds... I watch her IG stuff and be like WHAT the Fuck is she talking about... but damn she fine and I know that pussy is FIRE!!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
People keep referencing her not having the money for a place but that is not the problem. She never said she couldn't afford a place, she is saying she can't get one because of her criminal history.

My guess is she is going to more upscale or even middle class places that don't make exceptions like that.

Plus she doesn't want a roommate as she put it.

She also sounds like she don't want to be in a situation where she is shacking up with a dude (fuck for stay). It sounds like she is already in that type of situation and it ain't working out.

She also says that nobody wanted put the place in their name for her.

Basically, she is a begger that is being a chooser. She could easily drop some of those preferences of hers to get by until 2020 as she says she has until.

Like somebody said, she could have burned some bridges. She fine as all outdoors and it would be hella fun fuckin the shit outta her the first couple of months. But that shit gets old real quick when you have to deal with the drama.

The chick is mentally off (as indicated by her need for medication) Nobody wants her in their place for a reason. Them Felonies are staying. I have a family member like her right now. Mentally off, won't get help for her situation. Burnt every damn bridge in front of her and still acting indignant and pretending she's the victim.

Black folks mental health issues are real. When someone says they are suffering from depression, take that shit seriously. When you have someone who "just can't get right" steer them towards professional help. Don't blow that shit off.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Hit the track.

I3CJH8Bj_400x400.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
n i think she lying ...says she pleaded the shit down...no felony...smh

trying to catch a simp to put her ass up for free....:rolleyes2:

Adult film star Teanna Trump, who was sentenced to 180 days in jail after pleading guilty to a marijuana charge back in June, has reportedly been released. Trump made her return to social media Friday, announcing that she had just regained her freedom:

Trump, whose real name is Keanna Nichele Jones, was booked in June after previously pleading down to a misdemeanor in October of last year. The Dirty Money star had initially been charged in March 2015 with felony marijuana possession with intent to distribute.

When news of her case first hit Twitter this summer, the celebrated adult film actress received an outpouring of support from fans and activists alike who united behind the #FreeTeannaTrump hashtag. Even months after the sentencing, the hashtag remained strong:

www.complex.com

man she makes enough bread to get that shit expunged ......if not start fucking more bitch!

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Felonies fall off your record after a couple of years?

Now I understand why so many men bum off women when they get out of jail...they can’t rent anywhere. That should be against the law.
yeah you just made this up. why you think it's so hard for felons out here? read up on the 13th amendment. I swear you niggas will say anything without knowing what the fuck your talking about.

no, felonies do not fall off. you have to legally get them expunged if the charging state actually allows expungements.

and only certain felonies can be expunged.
came to say the same thing.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
let me get this bitch!! I might save her ass, get her ass cleaned up going to nursing school(where all of the hoes go when they try to get there life right and make some good money), going to church, and making her into a good woman...keeping that former hoe away and turning her into a house wife... the key to doing this you have to keep her ass super satisfied and keep fucking her all the time...or I might just whore her ass out and we all get paid!

:clarkkent: Look into the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plain? IT'S Captain fuckin save a hoe
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3: Be ready to shoot her in the head when he does all that stuff for her and comes home one day and a couple dudes running a train on her

yeah you just made this up. why you think it's so hard for felons out here? read up on the 13th amendment. I swear you niggas will say anything without knowing what the fuck your talking about.

Any job application you apply for is gonna ask if you’ve EVER been convicted of a crime, not have you been convicted of a crime within the last TWO YEARS :lol:

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor

I didn’t make shit up. That’s what she said and I asked if it was true. I’ve never been arrested so how the fuck would I know.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man she makes enough bread to get that shit expunged ......if not start fucking more bitch!

Doubt she can get it expunged. Expungements are usually reserved for charges that don't end in conviction, at least in Texas. Once the case becomes a conviction, you can forget about an expunction. Now, if there was a deferred adjudication probation, then the record can be sealed, but not expunged.

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these famous whores pull this shit at least once a year. Didn't Honey Gold have a GoFundMe for rehab a few months back?

This bitch TT asked for money before she got locked up, after she got out and now this. Her crossover appeal is so strong she can always get money like this but she should be using that same appeal to get major paper like the homie tallblacknyc has said before.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Knowledge is power. You don’t have to be arrested to know this. Again look up the 13th amendment. And you didn’t ask which you should’ve done you just blurted out some dumb shit.