Teacher Arrested In Islam Insult.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
]A teacher from Merseyside has been arrested in Sudan after she allegedly insulted the Muslim prophet Muhammad. :confused:[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?token=026_1196092810[/FLASH]

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Hmmm. Nobody commented upon this. Masterbaker, what do you think about it ???

QueEx

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
i think this islam is a scary religion , stand by ... for a clip from micheal savage:yes:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?token=a30_1196618349[/FLASH]just audio

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
i think this islam is a scary religion , stand by ... for a clip from micheal savage:yes:
I tend to agree with what you said. I think Islam certainly has its scary component beliefs.

But I can't say that I can line up with Michael Savage on this or any other issue. I noticed that Savage complete disavows any notion of the existence of a moderate or moderately practiced version of Islam. I also noted that Savage also made no mention of some the fundamentalist Christian views that would cause many of us to cringe.

On the other hand, I think we had better be careful not to end up with the growing dilemma that the British appear to be facing. It can be argued that the British have been very tolerant in allowing the immigration of large numbers of Muslims. The belief system of that growing Muslim population, however, appears to be at odds with the very existence of the non-muslim British population. Tolerance is a great thing; but, in my opinion, it should never tolerate those who are intolerant of you.

QueEx

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
I tend to agree with what you said. I think Islam certainly has its scary component beliefs.

But I can't say that I can line up with Michael Savage on this or any other issue. I noticed that Savage complete disavows any notion of the existence of a moderate or moderately practiced version of Islam. I also noted that Savage also made no mention of some the fundamentalist Christian views that would cause many of us to cringe.

On the other hand, I think we had better be careful not to end up with the growing dilemma that the British appear to be facing. It can be argued that the British have been very tolerant in allowing the immigration of large numbers of Muslims. The belief system of that growing Muslim population, however, appears to be at odds with the very existence of the non-muslim British population. Tolerance is a great thing; but, in my opinion, it should never tolerate those who are intolerant of you.

QueEx
good reply i just find his views humorus sometimes, i don't totally agree with him on all subjects/issues but i do wonder where are all the good decent law abiding god/allah fearing muslims that denounce the hate mongering fanatic islam bending etc etc etc maniacs where are they? by the way you should think about getting a bigger forum like talk radio or such. i would tune in p.s. i' m a moderate lol

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Black Limey,

Welcome. Don't believe I've seen your comments on this board before. Looking forward to reading more from you.

QueEx