Taking Software Requests

RESPECT

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gm
does anyone have a pdf editor or form filler software/program. Just started a new position with my job and i will have to damn near fill out the same forms everyday. If i could fill the blanks in on my laptop it would be much easier than carrying around a whole bunch of paperwork.
Thanks in advance...

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm looking for software to create Family Tree

got a reunion coming soon

Family Tree Maker 2014
615-x-600-Family-Tree-Maker5.jpg

http://rapidgator.net/file/96506836...ululg.Family.Tree.Maker.2014.v22.0.0.1260.rar

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone know how I can fit this document in the whole page in MS word instead of of its current look:

28. (S) IT IS OUR ASSESSMENT THAT OF THE PRIORITY ISSUES THE
COUNTRY FACES, GETTING A GRIP ON ROYAL FAMILY EXCESSES IS AT THE
TOP. BUT AS LONG AS THE ROYAL FAMILY VIEWS THIS COUNTRY AS "AL
SAUD INC.," EVER INCREASING NUMBERS OF PRINCES AND PRINCESSES WILL
SEE IT AS THEIR BIRTHRIGHT TO RECEIVE LAVISH DIVIDEND PAYMENTS, AND
DIP INTO THE TILL FROM TIME TO TIME, BY SHEER VIRTUE OF COMPANY
OWNERSHIP.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I need a Anti-Virus protector. I tried Eset NOD32 but the one posted isn't working with Windows 10.

Lexx Diamond did try to help me, but as I said above the one he uploaded isn't working for me.

Thanks

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need a Anti-Virus protector. I tried Eset NOD32 but the one posted isn't working with Windows 10.

Lexx Diamond did try to help me, but as I said above the one he uploaded isn't working for me.

Thanks

you have to get the latest version of Eset Smart Security for it to work on a Windows 10 platform.

mrparker

Potential Star
Registered
All I want for Christmas is a clean Logic Pro install with instructions. Each one I download here crashes my mac.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Does anyone have a windows program for mass editing of mp3's? Right now I'm using Tigo Tago but want something with a more comprehensive input mask

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What software would I need to recover all files and programs from an hard drive from an old lap top? Can ya hook a Bruh up ? Big thanks, happy holidays and most of all, stay blessed.
:yes::yes::yes:

Lick