Syfy The Magicians

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
mqdefault.jpg

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Caught up with this show. It's pretty decent, it's like Harry Potter for adults with sex, murder and all the girls look like they just came out of a Calvin Klein ad wearing short skirts and dresses.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh...I barely made it through the 1st episode. Hell now that i think about it did i actually watch the 1st epi all the way through?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Agree. Bitch had me IMDBin' like a mufucka! I used to mess with white broads built like her so she ALSO got me trying to find some more!

Same here.... I didn't even really notice them until that episode when they went to Antarctica. Once she took that shirt off... I was like damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This show has so many unanswered questions I hope they answer all the magical mythology shit they always mentioning.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Think I might have to read the books, the series is so fast paced it seems like it is skipping a bunch of important info

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Watching the show now... And holy shit
Garcelle Beauvais is in this. I didn't even recognize her.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok
First... This show is fucking nice. I've actually gotten hooked on this show.

Second.. Olivia Taylor Dudley has got to have the biggest natural tits on none premium cable. Her shits are epic..

Agree. Bitch had me IMDBin' like a mufucka! I used to mess with white broads built like her so she ALSO got me trying to find some more!

Same here.... I didn't even really notice them until that episode when they went to Antarctica. Once she took that shirt off... I was like damnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dude I thought I was the only one when I saw that Antarctica episode I went to IMDB to search her, been hooked on this show ever since, it's real good. I was hoping she had some nude scenes somewhere.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dude I thought I was the only one when I saw that Antarctica episode I went to IMDB to search her, been hooked on this show ever since, it's real good. I was hoping she had some nude scenes somewhere.

Man I've searched everywhere for nudes and sadly I can't find shit. Hopefully this show will boost her marketability and lead to nudes.

I'm also waiting for them to release the unrated version of this show... This shit is fucking way better then I thought. Again the board is sleeping.. There has to be shit they are leaving out.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
never watched it. saw the promo and the premise sounds stupid. but i do have a thing for Stella Maeve

stella-maeve-for-self-assignment-on-december-30-2013-in-los-angeles-picture-id476678031

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Man holy shit.... Chick got raped by a demon. I did not see that coming at all. Wow....

By some sort of god actually a trickster god and not the one they though they were summoning. Since she was imbibed by his sperm she had the power necessary to use the blade.

witmoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent show I actually went and bought the books because a weekly dose wasn't enough, Olivia Taylor Dudley does have some have fluffy ones..... They blew my mind with that 3 some last week...............:eek:

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
I actually like the show a bit. All the bitches on there are nice :yes: but Dudley's bags also had me on IMDB and Bing. Actually thought Q was gay till he tapped that. Good for him but calm down brah, that emo shit fucks up my zen. Penny that dude

Never read the books, probably wont. Glad they got re-upped.

Mr. Lengthy

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
wait WHAT?!?!?

Ok is this REALLY a good show?

and is it streaming anywhere?

Dude... You need to really check this show out. People get fucked up in this.
I keep checking trying to see how I can watch the uncensored episodes because there was one episode where were one of the chicks was clearly naked but her shit was blurred out. So my hope is that Olivia shows some more skin in these episodes.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Dude... You need to really check this show out. People get fucked up in this.
I keep checking trying to see how I can watch the uncensored episodes because there was one episode where were one of the chicks was clearly naked but her shit was blurred out. So my hope is that Olivia shows some more skin in these episodes.
if you have comcast, you can watch the uncensored version on xfinity on demand, not much different besides not bleeping out the curse words

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
never watched it. saw the promo and the premise sounds stupid. but i do have a thing Stella Maeve

stella-maeve-for-self-assignment-on-december-30-2013-in-los-angeles-picture-id476678031

Man I still can't figure out this chicks race. She isn't just white. Side note... Has anyone else noticed the striking resemblance to rashida jones.
h49F1D003

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
where was it originally supposed to air? They censor some of the language.

I think that this is part of the thing. It is a Syfy original and it's shot in Canada. The book is actually really vulgar and graphic.. so I guess they decided to just leave in language, violence, and sex.. and censor without cutting it out. To be honest.. I wish more shows did this.