swizz fucked up that nas track

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
With his swizz bullshit at the start of the track. Why can't some producers know when to shut the fuck up. Everytime I wanna hear the track I gotta fast forward past his nonsense which goes on too damn long

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Yeah cut the whole 1:06 off the beginning its one of the best songs ive heard from Nas in a minute....Swiss trying to get writers credits or some bullshit
Yeah I heard scratch did the music?

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
He does talk for a while, but the track is still dope.
DOPE for sure. Production reminded me of the vibe apollo brown captured in his album with planet Asia (incredible album by the way!)
I just wish swizz had put his part at the end at least, that way I can just select next or back soon as nas is out.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
It’s his trademark and that’s why I don’t knock it but I have never been a swizz fan. His wack ass got lucky being related to the right people at the right time.

As far this track...a sample lopped indefinitely is dope to y’all?

rage

International
International Member
I've always found Swizz Beatz to be so self absorbed and self important,we know you made the beat just shut the fuck up and let the artist shine.

wise

2009 & 2010 POY!!!
Certified Pussy Poster
I've always found Swizz Beatz to be so self absorbed and self important,we know you made the beat just shut the fuck up and let the artist shine.

thats the crazy part he didnt even make the beat! Dj Scratch did!

rage

International
International Member
Really! Why do these so called legendary beat makers get/buy beats from other people if they're so great?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
To make matters worse Scratch didn’t do shit but loop a sample. Didn’t even put drums or anything over the loop. No chop nothing. My 7 year old can do this. This ain’t producing