Superman to hit theaters July 11, 2025, marking the start of the DCU - Batman movie THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Superman: Legacy is the true foundation of our creative vision for the DC Universe. Not only is Superman an iconic part of DC lore, he is also a favorite character for comic book readers, viewers of earlier movies, and fans around the world. I can’t wait to introduce our version of Superman who audiences will be able to follow and get to know across films, movies, animation and gaming.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
DC has so much better source material than Marvel, it's a sin and a shame they have churned out such garbage.

But until they make Supes a Big Blue Boy Scout and ditch the "dark" attempts, it's probably still not going to reach its potential.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
everything sounds good except the Henry Cavil:bullshit:
i also wish they would do The Justice League like they did the animation or Young Justice

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
DC has so much better source material than Marvel

I'm calling Bullshit. No they don't. Let's compare Marvel Universe (the handbook) that actually attempts to explain their powers and tech, based on some "science". Not only are the bios less outrages, the science is sound enough based on their universe.

Then go read DC's "Who's Who". They don't explain shit. It's almost like a 4 year old wrote it. And this is just one example

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
What's going on with Mr. Terrific and Black Lightning? Justice League Dark still needs to have Guillermo involved.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
I'm calling Bullshit. No they don't. Let's compare Marvel Universe (the handbook) that actually attempts to explain their powers and tech, based on some "science". Not only are the bios less outrages, the science is sound enough based on their universe.

Then go read DC's "Who's Who". They don't explain shit. It's almost like a 4 year old wrote it. And this is just one example
You're speaking as an artist and a heavy comic head.
Just go basic: Superman. Batman. Really the argument ends there. Not even Wolverine and Spider-Man are this iconic.
The Joker. Green Lantern. The Flash. Add on Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, The Superfriends/Justice League, Two-Face, (and really anybody they put into Batman: TAS). DC has the best characters to work with.

Marvel has done masterful, iconic story-telling and universe building with less great material.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

I don't know any of those white people. But the folks they picked for the black roles....nah. Sterling is great, but I don't know. I wouldn't be mad, but I think there might be a better choice out there.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
MARVEL: "WAIT..... HOLD DA FUCK UP.... DC has a universe???"

hqdefault.jpg

"STOP IT D.C. .....just stop it!!! ....Relax
... relax and go to sleep... good girl...
goooood girl"

Last edited: