Superhead gets her asshole waxed? Lol

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
What the hell is wrong with me? I'm clicking on a youtube vid like I'm actually gonna see an ass crack or something.

Let me get the fuck on and do some work.

Sexy ass broad, though. She layin' there moaning all sensuous and shit, tootin' her ass up the air, smiling at the camera and shit... that's one hoe that know she's got the goods.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the hell is wrong with me? I'm clicking on a youtube vid like I'm actually gonna see an ass crack or something.

Let me get the fuck on and do some work.

Sexy ass broad, though. She layin' there moaning all sensuous and shit, tootin' her ass up the air, smiling at the camera and shit... that's one hoe that know she's got the goods.

Yea I turned that video off and skipped to the end to see if she showed something. This ain't BGOL worthy at ALL. :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could some her up in three words..

Lost gorgeous slore!!

but fo real she needs to parlay her hustle into a radio or tv gig.....

she tries too hard to fuck up black dudes lives and not enough energy creating her brand...

I guess that's what lost gorgeous slores do...

from what I hear she is just like her moms who they say is a legend on one of those islands, they also said her moms was just as crazy but even MORE attractive than she is..

in body and face...

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
i bet that chick wanted a taste while she was back there

i swear i wanted to try doing that shit until i saw how much money they made :lol:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered

0385d68c9d5b11e29cc922000aaa090c_7.jpg

0b79c9348f5a11e2800922000a9e5110_7.jpg
8ed27dd631b211e2949722000a1f90e1_7.jpg

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I came in here thinking she was getting knocked out. Never thought the title would be literal.

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Yea she's gorgeous man. I see how she gets them niggas she does...she a freak and she bad.....shit can be worse then cocaine. Put your ass out of a house and job.

Wow! Yeah you hit it dead on. Seeing this chick is like Chris Rock fiending for crack in New Jack City. She is dangerously black widow gorgeous and sexy. I know Jamie Foxx had to FIGHT to turn that down when she was throwin it at him.

Yea I turned that video off and skipped to the end to see if she showed something. This ain't BGOL worthy at ALL. :lol:

Pretty much. Just skip to the 3:30 mark which is about as good as it gets for this vid.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The moaning and groaning got a :rise: out of me. With her fine cat shit crazy ass. :yes:

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
looks wise she is a dime from her head down to her pretty ass feet!

and sexy ass hell... and she knows it

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She is sexy but you always have to have in the back of your head that this chick is nuts. Did y'all see all that ass and pussy hair she pulled off? Lol