Super Mario World

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they can open these other parks around the world, this will put Mario on the same level as Mickey Mouse!

While Disney still has a foothold on movies and TV shows, Nintendo's portfolio of other titles still gives Disney a run for its money in that category. The only thing though is that Disney doesn't have to partner with anyone for its theme park attractions.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need a better pr team lol this wack ass video almost fucks it up

I don't think a dude speaking Japanese translates to your average American consumer. This is on Nintendo's main site, I think they should have had an American or someone that speaks English do a video for their .com while Shigeru Miyamoto did the .jp domains

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I don't think a dude speaking Japanese translates to your average American consumer. This is on Nintendo's main site, I think they should have had an American or someone that speaks English do a video for their .com while Shigeru Miyamoto did the .jp
I mean production value. For something this big a deal this is a woefully under-produced video.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean production value. For something this big a deal this is a woefully under-produced video.

Could also be the times? You have this giant crew making it the spectacle it deserves Nintendo is on Twitter being dog walked for putting all these people at risk during a pandemic. The value of the video I don't have the problem with, my thing is you're making me read while trying to enjoy the visuals.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
It's called Super Nintendo World

dims

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
They need a better pr team lol this wack ass video almost fucks it up

Shigeru Miyamoto is a legend and to those who are familiar with him, having him do the video is not a problem, especially considering he's really introducing this park to the Japanese market.

When Nintendo prepares to open their American parks, they'll have somebody, maybe Reggie Fils-Aime to introduce the park.

While Nintendo opened this up to the whole world to see, it was for their Japanese market.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Japanese are kinda clean.
But they stink though. Weird smells be coming out those fuckers.
No thanks. Never visiting that shit.