Sundays at the Movies--Requiem for a Dream

Shurnuff

5 More Years Bitches!!
OG Investor
key_art_requiem_for_a_dream.jpg

Requiem for a Dream

Feature Film |1:48:30 |Rating : R | Rating_full Rating_full Rating_full Rating_full Rating_half |+ queue
The hopes and dreams of four ambitious people are shattered when their drug addictions begin spiraling out of control.
Title Details
Network / Studio
Lionsgate
Title
Requiem for a Dream
Description
A middle-aged woman gets an invitation to be on her favorite game show, as her son starts selling cocaine and becomes an addict. Based on the book by Hubert Selby Jr.
Genre
Drama
Release Date
October 06, 2000

Cast Information
Jared Leto
Actor
Ellen Burstyn
Actor
Jennifer Connelly
Actor
Keith David
Actor
Marlon Wayans
Actor
Sean Gullette
Actor
Christopher McDonald
Actor
Louise Lasser
Actor
Nick Wechsler
Executive Producer
Stefan Simchowitz
Executive Producer
Beau Flynn
Executive Producer
Eric Watson
Producer
Palmer West
Producer
Darren Aronofsky
Writer
(more)

[FLASH]http://www.hulu.com/embed/zfb6Q0-8884p7RNrLaL-fg[/FLASH]

ICHIBAN BLACK

Potential Star
Registered
How To Post 101 Playboy!!! Grownman Style No Rapidshare,megaupload,usercash,depositshare,hidden Content Bullshit!!! Bgol Superstars Pay Close Attention.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I loved this film.

It was absolutely depressing, and took no prisoners.

When I saw it in its initial release, I was so wiped out by it, I walked down a few blocks to see "FANTASIA 2000" in IMAX for the 3rd time.:lol::lol::lol:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
that is one movie which should be shown to ppl who think its cool to do drugs..

saddest part IMO is when ellen burstyn's character was telling her son about how hard it is being alone..even had the cameraman crying(which is why the camera drifted out of focus for a second)..after watching this i had to put in my Chappelle's Show season 1 DVD :lol:

keysersoze

Star
Registered
that is one movie which should be shown to ppl who think its cool to do drugs..

saddest part IMO is when ellen burstyn's character was telling her son about how hard it is being alone..even had the cameraman crying(which is why the camera drifted out of focus for a second)..after watching this i had to put in my Chappelle's Show season 1 DVD :lol:

I agree - this shook me and my cuz into vowing never touch any drugs. The most fucking crazy ending ever - amputated arm, prison sentence, girl being a prostitute, moms in the mental hospital :eek::eek::eek::eek: :(

I still think this was Marlon Waynes best acting ever. The movie should be shown to all H.S. Kids.