Super Moderator
#StrawberryLetter
2764.png
❤️
1f353.png
“Subject: I’m Addicted To My Best Friend’s Girl
36929698_10156004833518241_9222300348025143296_n.jpg

Dear Steve and Shirley,
I’m a 35-year-old hard working single male. I’m tall, dark and handsome and the ladies love me, but there is one lady in particular that I can’t seem to get enough of. She’s my best friend’s girlfriend. I was attracted to her from the moment I saw her and I could tell she was feeling me too. One day, she came on to me and one thing lead to another. Fast forward two years later and we’re still having sex. We have to sneak around because I live with my child’s mom. Me and my best friend’s girlfriend have amazing sex wherever we can find a place to do it… we’ve done it in the car, in the park, at the mall, in the bathroom at the gym… anywhere we can! My best friend has no idea that I’m keeping his girl sexually satisfied. He’d seriously hurt me if he found out. So here’s my problem… My child’s mom went through my phone while I was sleep and saw all of the text messages and pictures that me and ole girl had sent each other. My child’s mom threatened to tell my best friend everything, but I managed to talk her out of it. But, I know how she is, so now I’m scared. If I make her really mad, she could tell it all. You would think that getting caught would make me stop having sex with this woman, but I can’t. It’s like an addiction. Maybe the danger of getting caught again is what turns me on. So what should I do? Do I continue to risk my friendship with my best friend over some really good sex? What’s a guy to do? Please help.”

#WBLS #SHMS

Shaketa Brown In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime; and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories.
Dun Dun
This about to be a story on Law & Order

Manage

· Reply · 10h
20 Replies · 19 mins

Browneyedgirl BK
First of all stop calling him your best friend.....
Manage

· Reply · 11h
15 Replies · 16 mins

Michael Harris
Dude!! Women don't forget...THEY GET EVEN! Buy yourself a ticket (plane, train, Greyhound bus) and get your ass out of Dodge cause your "best friend" is bout to kick yo ass
Manage

· Reply · 6h
1 Reply

Soraya MK
I think he needs to reevaluate himself. This comment in no way is of judgement because I understand the strength of attraction. Why would you risk your friendship for a woman who lacks loyalty? Why would you risk your relationship for that very same fe...See More
Manage

· Reply · 11h
12 Replies · 19 mins

Ash Bash
Boy you trying to be the headline story on the 5 o’clock news
1f633.png
! I can see the headline now
1f440.png
And it sounds like you have a problem! Yuck I pray I never run across a man like you. Weak and slave to the kitty
1f431.png
! Grow up lil baby! There is much more to life! Friendship for one
261d_1f3fe.png
1f937_1f3fd_200d_2640.png
‍♀️
1f64f.png

Manage

· Reply · 11h
3 Replies · 2 hrs

Germaine Paris Smith
This is a hot mess and you should be ashamed of yourself and if I was the baby mother I would tell all the tea!!! This is to scandalous and shameful
1f621.png

Manage

· Reply · 9h

Jennifer Barnes
Now we all know the baby mother is gonna expose him hahahaha she got the upper hand and his bestfriend got the upper cut so he better watch it. Hahaha I wish I could be there when not if but WHEN his bestfriend find out. Sit back and eat some popcorn.
Manage

· Reply · 11h
1 Reply

April Thomas
Ur a dog! And have no respect for ur friend sooo u deserve whatever comes ur way when shit hits the fan.
Manage

· Reply · 11h
2 Replies · 5 hrs

Tee Sharp
Absolutely EVERYTHING is risk vs. reward.

You already decided that what you were doing was worth losing the friendship....See More
Manage

· Reply · 10h
1 Reply

Dred Walker
You are as dumb as a bucket of rocks. You 35 too? I knew this was going south when you start talking about how tall dark and handsome as if that would excuse what you are doing to your so called friend. Go home to your mama. Tell her she didn’t you right. Go to your pastor. Sue him for not instilling any moral code. Go to your mirror. See how ugly you really are because you haven’t learned that being tall dark and handsome don’t mean nothing. Man, you three rocks off the sun crazy.
Manage

· Reply · 10h

Brenda Vandervort
If you can screw your “best friend’s” girl, repeatedly for the last two years, you don’t have the right to call him your friend. Both you, and that girl you’re screwing need to stop being trifling, man up, and tell him the truth. Then either be together, or don’t. But understand your “friendship” was over the moment you slid into her.
Manage

· Reply · 4h

Lashil Stevenson
He is no best friend, and the young lady, is no girlfriend. The baby mother is no better. Lies and deception, and jealousy. Trust me the boyfriend knows, he just do not know who it is. Just like a woman knows when her man is cheating men knows, it is just their ego that will not accept it.
Manage

· Reply · 10h

Jennifer Barnes
This man is going to end up on the next episode of "snapped" where his bestfriend snapped and killed him and her. Smh. They both wrong. But, why not be with each other????? The sex can't be that good because they dont want to be with each other for any other reason.
Manage

· Reply · 11h

Darolyn Washington Jackson
I'm so seeing this as a preview to a new episode of Snapped. You're not a "best friend" and if your bm don't care that you're sleeping around on her (& hasn't put your trifling axx out) then the sex must not be all that amazing, thus 1 of the reasons your sorry axx is still alive to tell this story.
Manage

· Reply · 8h · Edited

Christopher Parris
Continue to risk?? Friendship is over.. it's a matter of when, not if lol you had a two year run.. the house of cards is coming down brother.. only thing you can control is how.. how you decribed your girl as your "childs mom" shows where she stands in...See More
Manage

· Reply · 3h · Edited

Dawn Holmes
First of all he's no longer ur best friend. That ended when u slept with her, both of u r dirty. U both disrespected him and ur baby mama. Second baby mama should've whooped both y'all asses and still told ur so called best friend. This is definitely a problem and u need to go to counciling to prepare ur ass for what's to come when ur so called best friends out. He definitely needs to leave both of u alone.
Manage

· Reply · 5h

Nina Mckenzie
Best friend's don't do that! There are boundaries and line's that you don't cross and you just violated both! I hope he catches you and beat the hell out of you, then toss her like the trash she is! We too grown out here in these street's for this mess, people dying everyday over nonsense and you bring this to the table! You and her both just NASTY!