Stop saving these heaux if you gonna crying like a bitch when your turn is done.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The younger you are the more susceptible you are to having your heart broken. I feel for the dude.
Fuck dat pussy.

NLwb8z.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
She was moving entirely toooo slow, didn't she hear him getting angrier and angrier then he was drinking, she lucky dude didn't start kicking that door into her

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He just was ILL INFORMED... you see chicks got a chick network, and dudes dont

have a dude network, so lots of knowledge gaps amongst many dudes when dealing with the

female species..

you see a real G wouldve told him, understand when you are dealing with them NEVER go by what they say,

always go by what they DO, they will SAY ANYTHING in the MOMENT and actually mean it, but they are fickle as fuck

and could change their whole paradigm at the blink of an eye,

where he fucked up is not understanding ALL BABY MAMAs with their BABY BIOLOGICAL fathers STILL

in the picture.... unless the break up was extreme, 99 percent of the time, the baby pops is having...

LIFE TIME ACCESS to that BOX bruh... I dont care what she tells you....
Truer words were never spoken.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
If you jump into a relationship with a women who has a kid by another dude. You gotta know that there is ALWAYS a possibility that they might get back together.

The kid links those two together for life. It's just part of the game. Getting on social media and crying like a bitch ain't doing anybody any favors.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He crying over a bitch shaped like the Tasmanian Devil that had a baby with another nigga and went back and fucked the original dick that she breeded with? I’ll just assume that’s his 12th corona and he zooted .

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He crying over a bitch shaped like the Tasmanian Devil that had a baby with another nigga and went back and fucked the original dick that she breeded with? I’ll just assume that’s his 12th corona and he zooted .
Nope just latin.. Maria broke my heart.. I love you mami with all my heart I’ll take care of you

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am having problems with these female athletes making death threats and taking my NIL.

They can be worse than effeminate men. Some of these hoes are scary looking and acting

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was moving entirely toooo slow, didn't she hear him getting angrier and angrier then he was drinking, she lucky dude didn't start kicking that door into her
She know his bitch ass wouldnt do shit but she did keep her mouth shut while moving, so.