Stock Market to take 40% nosedive

King23

Potential Star
Registered
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/mystery_speculator.html

MYSTERY SPECULATOR BETS ON DISASTER

A huge downside purchase of “put” options by an unknown investor or conglomerate in Europe has both investors and NWO watchers abuzz worldwide. Someone has placed a $4.5 billion bet that within 30 days the European stock market will take at least a 33% nosedive. Such an event would be tantamount to the market crash of 1929.

The two sales are being referred to by market traders as “bin Laden trades” because only an event on the scale of the 9-11 “terrorist” attacks could make these short-sell “put” options valuable.( A “put” option is a bet that a stock will go down. A “call” option is a bet it will go up.)

The Put options expires on the 21st, this friday. And yesterday I saw Mr Alan Greenspan on TV saying that the Euro was going to overtake the US dollar as the global fiat currency (Knowing that whatever he says can crash the markets). And He was also blaming Bush as well for the oncoming plunging of the Economy. Knowing full well that he orchastrated 80% of it.

I also forgot to add that the stock market has to go down 33% just to break even on the initial 4 Billion investment. It'll most likely go down by atleast half

Last edited:

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
Does Pat do anthing but watch tv? A quick Google search doesn't point to much else Pat does but make shit up he saw on TV and posts it on his blog.

-VG

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Chances are, it is pure speculation or should I say DISTRACTION...

Think...

Who? What? When? Where?

Better Yet...

Why? and How?