With AI, I created a new number system (My ideas, AI just formulated the math). This thread is for the historical record (on a porn board LMBAO!). I'll be submitting a scientific paper for publishing. Lotus is my algorithm.
Target: 66% CAGR (Renaissance Medallion level) - yes, I know the caveats and hurdles of this goal, but fuck it.
Current CAGR: 22.35%
I don't know shit about stocks, so I'm relying on the AI to guide me. I'll periodically update this thread on progress.
Note: these numbers are built on historical stock market data to test the algorithm. Once optimized, I'll test it on paper trading to see how it does for a few months, then I'll use real money.
| Metric | Lotus | SPY |
|---|---|---|
| CAGR | 20.38% | 10.49% |
| Sharpe Ratio | 0.713 | 0.620 |
| Max Drawdown | -54.97% | -55.19% |
| Final Equity | $50.42 | $8.24 |
Target: 66% CAGR (Renaissance Medallion level) - yes, I know the caveats and hurdles of this goal, but fuck it.
Current CAGR: 22.35%
I don't know shit about stocks, so I'm relying on the AI to guide me. I'll periodically update this thread on progress.
Note: these numbers are built on historical stock market data to test the algorithm. Once optimized, I'll test it on paper trading to see how it does for a few months, then I'll use real money.
Last edited: