Sticky Toffee Pudding - THE MUSICAL | Matty Matheson | Just A Dash | S02 EP12

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Sticky Toffee Pudding - THE MUSICAL | Matty Matheson | Just A Dash | S02 EP12

MATTY MATHESON

829K subscribers

SUBSCRIBED

SEASON FINALE?!?! THE GREATEST CULINARY SHOW EVER I'D LIKE TO THANK THE CREW THE FANS THE TROLLS SOUND GUY MOUTH FEDORAS CAMERA B MURDER HORNETS THANK U TORT THANK GOD THANK SLUDGE MICHELLLLLEEEEEEE JUST A DASH FOREVER WE R GONNA WIN AN EGOT SEE U NEXT SEASON I LOVE U!!! Brought to you by: Ontario Creates RECIPE Ingredients: For the cake: 1 heaping cup pitted dates 1 cup hot brewed coffee 1/4 cup butter, softened, plus more for greasing ramekins 3/4 cup brown sugar 2 eggs 2 tbsp blackstrap molasses 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup creme fraiche For the caramel sauce 1 cup butter 1 1/4 cup brown sugar 3/4 cup heavy cream salt Directions: 1. Preheat the oven to 350F 2. In a large bowl pour the coffee over the dates and let soak for 15 minutes or up to an hour 3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter with the sugar until fluffy. 4. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy, bout 2 minutes 5. Add in the molasses. 6. Stir the baking soda and powder in with the flour 7. With the mixer on low, mix in the dry ingredients just until combined 8. I Blend the coffee ad dates in a food processor until a smooth paste forms 9. Stir the coffee mixture in with the rest of the batter. 10. Grease 6-8 ramekins with butter 11. Divide the batter ramekins then place the ramekins in a large casserole dish 12. Pour boiling hot water into the casserole dish until it reaches the halfway mark on the ramekins 13. Bake in the oven until a toothpick inserted into one of the pudding comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let rest for 15minutes before decanting. 14. Meanwhile, make the caramel sauce by combining the butter and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and slowly stir in cream. Continue to cook while stirring until thick and smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt. Let cool slightly. 15. Place pudding in a bowl, then pour caramel sauce over. Serve with spoonful of creme fraiche