Stephen Curry Breaks Hand

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m confused. Who is the Duncan in this unforeseen future?

Ain't no Tim Duncan in this draft.

It's a coping mechanism for all these goofy ass bandwagon Warriors fans.

"They gonna end up with a lottery pick"

"They gon sign Giannis and have a top lottery pick"

"It's gonna be like when the Spurs got Duncan"

It's over for them niggas and some people just can't accept it....hope you bandwagon ass niggas enjoyed that ride

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should build DeAnjelo Russell up (high usage/inflate numbers) and trade him for some draft picks or a solid defensive minded SF (plus draft picks), some one like Jay Crowder or a young upcoming SF like Miles Bridges (plus draft picks).

Its early but D-Lo doesnt seem to fit over there. Especially with their offensive scheme. And They are fucking horrible on perimeter D with Curry and D-Lo out there.

This draft seems to be pretty weak. Meaning you dont have to tank to get a potential franchise player. You maybe able to fine that person in the late lottery or 20th-30th pick.

They have a BUNCH of young talent. Best to let those guy play their asses off and get good game/coaching experience and just try to win in the off-season in the summer of 2020.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and That BK pick is protected which is looking like they will keep.. Then these fools might sign Gannis
Signing Gannis
Blessing in disguise.
I said earlier this year that they gonna get Giannis. Dudes thought I was tripping. If Bucks don't make finals hes not signing that extension. Hes agent is the same agent curry has. There's a reason he picked curry with his 1st picked in the all star game. I'm calling it now just like I called KD. Top 5 pick and Russell for Giannis-Antetokounmpo :giggle: :D

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That broken hand will be followed by the broken ankles of those jumping off the bandwagon.

Live footage of niggas getting off that bandwagon

dCmiJs.gif

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond was like get up bitch you all we fucking got. Shit my undersized ass ain't shit without shooters.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephen Curry Out 3 Months! Should Warriors Tank? 2019-20 NBA Season

Stephen A. hopes Steph Curry sits out the remainder of the season | First Take

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephen Curry Out 3 Months! Should Warriors Tank? 2019-20 NBA Season

Stephen A. hopes Steph Curry sits out the remainder of the season | First Take

I’d sit out if I was Curry too! Why get back on the get on the court afterAll-Star break just to play and lose with bums? :roflmao:

Come back next year with Klay.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
That whoosh you hear is all the Heat fans flying off the Warriors bandwagon. I wonder how many of them niggas got the Warriors as their "second squad" now lmao.