Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif
:thumbsup:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The women that fucked him broke those same rules.

completely agree

but I do not like how the Celtics handled disciplining him

But that brother gotta understand he aint gonna WIN this

He had to KNOW that from jump

He just can't do this

He is a Black head coach in Boston

sniping fellow execs chicks allegedly?

That is NOT end well

and I HATE how innocent women who had noting to do with this got stalked on social media

that aint right.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I told my girl two days ago that the Boston Celtics should have kept this in house especially if it was consensual.
Well, it seems like "consensual" means "coerced" now. My wife asked me for sex this morning, and even though SHE asked, I think me saying agreeing to do it may have gotten me in trouble. Shit, I think I need to call my lawyer and turn myself in now. Strange times we're in.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Well, it seems like "consensual" means "coerced" now. My wife asked me for sex this morning, and even though SHE asked, I think me saying agreeing to do it may have gotten me in trouble. Shit, I think I need to call my lawyer and turn myself in now. Strange times we're in.
I'm starting to tell all my mentees that they need to record/ video everytime they have relations with a chick.

This outrageous. These hoes willingly f'd the coach. But, now they are victims. Geesh!

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm starting to tell all my mentees that they need to record/ video everytime they have relations with a chick.

This outrageous. These hoes willingly f'd the coach. But, now they are victims. Geesh!

If he wasn't fucking chicks at the job it wouldn't of been a problem. You can't be the coach and fuck the subordinates. I tell my mentees if you want to be the boss don't fuck anyone at the job. If you are the boss definitely don't fuck anyone. Everyone you fuck is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Caught wind of this story late. I honestly thought there was more to it than having a consensual relationship. I was thinking he may have taken a page out of Bill C/Weinstein's playbook or something to have the sports world riled the hell up.

Seems like an HR issue at best.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Stupid ass people trying to be first, instead of right, did that to those women. I felt for them.

100%

To me ?

That should be the real story

And should be the basis of some lawsuits.

The coach wrong wrong

I ain't try to hear no plea copping

Celtics handled this wrong but the coach started it.

And those innocent women and Nia should not be be spoken of at all....

Now the chicks the coach was deep dicking from mid court?

I need to know exactly what the accusations are before I can comment.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
If he wasn't fucking chicks at the job it wouldn't of been a problem. You can't be the coach and fuck the subordinates. I tell my mentees if you want to be the boss don't fuck anyone at the job. If you are the boss definitely don't fuck anyone. Everyone you fuck is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
If one of those women really was the wife of a senior VP, would she really qualify as a subordinate?

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't like Stephen A., but he was clearly right to check Malika. She was trying to say that he was saying things that he clearly didn't say or imply.

I was somewhat impressed that he checked her firmly without raising his voice and yelling, which I was convinced that he was not capable of doing for anyone.

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like Stephen A., but he was clearly right to check Malika. She was trying to say that he was saying things that he clearly didn't say or imply.

I was somewhat impressed that he checked her firmly without raising his voice and yelling, which I was convinced that he was not capable of doing for anyone.

On the real with the amount a venom she directed towards him I would say she was trying to fuck up his money and career.
Not a Stephen A fan but he destroyed her and rightfully.

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor

I agree 100% if she was a direct report/subordinate to him as the head coach. But just because she/they are in the same organization does not mean she is automatically his subordinate. For example, let's say she was the head of PR, that is not a subordinate position. to him as head coach. The head of PR doesn't report directly to the head coach of the organization. SO if something like this were the case, her ass should be held accountable just as much as the head coach is and she should be disciplined as well. The only difference is that I would say she shouldn't be publicly identified since her position is not one that is a public reflection of the franchise like head coach is....

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor

Stephen A learned from last time when that CAC beeotch was able to fuck with his money by getting him suspended when he commented on one of these "women" issues a while back. He wasn't gonna make the same mistake twice...

dugington

Rising Star
Registered

Any group that gets newfound political power always flexes it. Sometimes unnecessarily and out of bounds with it.
You can see the effects of women weaponizing #metoo and trans people weaponizing gains made in the alphabet community.

That's why I believe that cacs never want to see Black people have ANY kind of power. They are terrified of that kind of group flex.