State vs Fed = Texas vs DOJ…. Supreme Court “MIGHT” allow Texas to place their own laws on illegal immigration

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Regardless, how you feel about the immigrants Texas basically want to kill them. Listen, I am not for anybody just coming over to the states but at the same time you can’t treat them like animals. If Texas was ever to break away from the union, the cartels would have a good ass time with that damn state. Oh by the way, Biden has a strong immigration bill but the Republicans don’t want to vote for and you know why.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its about to turn into......
MERD0MD_o.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Regardless, how you feel about the immigrants Texas basically want to kill them. Listen, I am not for anybody just coming over to the states but at the same time you can’t treat them like animals. If Texas was ever to break away from the union, the cartels would have a good ass time with that damn state. Oh by the way, Biden has a strong immigration bill but the Republicans don’t want to vote for and you know why.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the end game. Democrat Senator tells you what it is. And they said the "great replacement" was just a conspiracy. Democrats are importing their new voters in real time. So let a bunch of men loyal to another country join your military and make them citizens so they can vote? Is this real?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of people want a civil war of some sorts where the state is vs the government and you have some extreme whites and messicans armed just waiting for some shit to get started.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man there’s like 5 states who’s supporting this, block of immigrants or whoever they called

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Who gives a fuck?
Those illegals are here to replace us
Some niggas are WEIRD
Need to calm yo ass down and I’m saying his ass a humanitarian aspect. Yes, I believe they should check people coming into the country pretty thoroughly, but at the same time they are human beings. Also buying the Democrats I’ll try to do something about it but the Republicans keep blocking everything. Remember that scene and today after tomorrow where everybody had to run down to Mexico because of the weather disaster please keep that in mind just in case.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Good for Texas. Biden has failed to secure the border its up the the states to stand against the tyranny of these open border democrats
Biden has maintained Trump's policies at the border for the majority of his presidency like the title 42 policy and people nicknamed Obama the deporter in chief. Meanwhile Republicans in the federal government will bitch about the border, visit the border for photo ops but don't actively try to pass anything to alleviate the border situation cause they'd prefer to complain about it than actually solve the issue which is their preferred strategy with everything. Didn't Trump have a caravan of tens of thousands of migrants headed to the border?

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Biden has maintained Trump's policies at the border for the majority of his presidency like the title 42 policy and people nicknamed Obama the deporter in chief. Meanwhile Republicans in the federal government will bitch about the border, visit the border for photo ops but don't actively try to pass anything to alleviate the border situation cause they'd prefer to complain about it than actually solve the issue which is their preferred strategy with everything. Didn't Trump have a caravan of tens of thousands of migrants headed to the border?
Why do democrat held cities like Denver, NYC, Chicago and others block ice from doing their jobs and flaunt their status as “sanctuary cities”. If the democrats didn’t entice the illegals to come they wouldn’t be flooding these places. Stop deflecting from accountability from the democrats being Responsible for this migrant crisis