Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Gina knew her time was coming after she did that Beep, Bop, Boop shit. Fools went hard at that Harry Potter lady for not bowing down. Tweeting like she on BGOL or some shit.

Wonder who they get to replace her. Any black actresses who can play the bruiser role?

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Gina knew her time was coming after she did that Beep, Bop, Boop shit. Fools went hard at that Harry Potter lady for not bowing down. Tweeting like she on BGOL or some shit.

Wonder who they get to replace her. Any black actresses who can play the bruiser role?

Good question. I'm sure there are many but I'd like to see a relative unknown in the part.

~maybe you should start a thread/poll?

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only thing Jackie Martling had to do was sit there yell out some one liners,tell a funny story about his marriage and laugh but he walked way from millions

This broad said farewell to all of that beautiful future Disney/Star Wars money
I wonder if they will replace her with a female wrestler.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
She fumbled a big bag. I didn’t like her on the show anyway. Her acting is wack as she is fat.

She lucked up on MMA in that she entered at a time when there was shallow competition. She is the Christy Martin of MMA.
I’d like to see a role created for Danai Gurira

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
The only thing Jackie Martling had to do was sit there yell out some one liners,tell a funny story about his marriage and laugh but he walked way from millions

This broad said farewell to all of that beautiful future Disney/Star Wars money
I wonder if they will replace her with a female wrestler.

:lol: j/k

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Sorry but you sound like a white boy. Guess what politics touches EVERYTHING. You had a major Star War character get fired cause of politics.

Dude I read that shit and thought the same thing .... what the fuck did dude think we where going to talk about in a Thread about the Mandalorian where one of the stars of the show gets fired for Maga shit...

Did this cac think we would be talking about Baby Yoda drinking tea and eating crumpets?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
There is word going around that actress Morena Baccarin might be cast in the role.

She would have to bulk up for the role, but she could pull it off.

She is best known for starring in the “V” reboot and co-starring in “Firefly” and “Deadpool”.

249332_v9_bb.jpg

866df34e85563a8b9f69fb278f312656.jpg

44363765c3414e70a53588a50c0f3e83.jpg

I would support this 100000000000000%

She is on the Forever get it list...

How can we make this happen?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dude I read that shit and thought the same thing .... what the fuck did dude think we where going to talk about in a Thread about the Mandalorian where one of the stars of the show gets fired for Maga shit...

Did this cac think we would be talking about Baby Yoda drinking tea and eating crumpets?

Based on Dudes same logic.... I would need to create a separate thread if the show got cancelled... if they hired a new actor... if they changed the schedule... hell when the release date was announced

Because technically none of those things are about Star Wars...

Gtfo

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Honestly,
I'm going to miss Gina Carano on the show.
People keep saying she's FAT!

Nah.
Carano is thick in all the right places.
And has a beautiful smile to boot.
A Beautiful, Curvy Action Chick?
How often do we see that?
But I guess she's gonna have time to go all Kirstie Alley now.

And some of those tweets...
She should have just not said a thing.
Even though I've known Holocaust survivors over the decades,
Who've told me how their families were turned in by other Jews.
And the crazy shit?
They ran into (members of) those same families when they emigrated to NYC.
And initially, I would be like, "HOW THE FUCK?"
And a few of them would say to me, "TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU WE KNOW".
But they prefer to keep that shit within their community.

And Who Da Fuck cares about acting on shows like this anyway?
Do Y'all really watch these programs for ACTING???

Reactions: flx

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think this may be the video Playa was referring to

Thanks

I couldn't find the specific clip but the dude they interviewed has his own podcast where he breaks down the psychology of these maga dummies and compares them to nazi kkk mind set on the living white god

It was bugged but lead credence to the comments in this thread about gina mindset

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Sorry but you sound like a white boy. Guess what politics touches EVERYTHING. You had a major Star War character get fired cause of politics.

Felt good to start my 2021 block party

I put that white boy on ignore so fast i would have came in second on the kessel run.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Disney has been working 24/7 for decades to distance itself from its founder, Walt Disney’s legacy.

Do your own research to find out his political and cultural views.

All these producers, directors and actors are given the briefings on keeping their mouth shut on anything controversial on subjects related to to what Gina wrote before they sign their contracts.

Gina ain’t the only one with these views, others on the set have them and ran their mouth about it on and off set.

Gina fucked up, even after been warned, getting on social media running her mouth about it.

Unfortunately, she learned the hard way.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor

She really is dumb. I saw a story yesterday about Pedro Pascal (The actual EFFing Mandalorian) supporting his sibling on instagram who is "transitioning"....

If this dumb bitch couldn't just STFU about an issue her costar has a personal interest in, then she truly is a lost one. How fucking hard is it to just STFU about issues you don't agree with?

People quickly found out these last four years their words will ruin you them.

Oh wells.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No nigga, this is a star wars thread and I protest. I come here fir stat wars news not this bullshit. " politics effects evrything" lioe a politician really vives 10 fucks about you. Most politicians are puppiets. Your freedom and this so called democracy is a fucking illusion.This couldve had its own thread.Trump is gone and nobody but old people gives a fuck about that bullshit.
You may not know this but you have set off about 49 alarms.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She really is dumb. I saw a story yesterday about Pedro Pascal (The actual EFFing Mandalorian) supporting his sibling on instagram who is "transitioning"....

If this dumb bitch couldn't just STFU about an issue her costar has a personal interest in, then she truly is a lost one. How fucking hard is it to just STFU about issues you don't agree with?

People quickly found out these last four years their words will ruin you them.

Oh wells.

I was JUST gonna post that sh*t

so NOW Disney was able to say so you targeting the LEAD of the SHOW YOU ON GINA?

And Pedro did it so low key and positive like I don't really understand but I love my brother etc etc

I swear THAT is the issue

it was the WAY she did it even MORE so than what she SPECIFICALLY said

she was on some antagonist sh*t

and was willing to DIE on that hill.

and then TRIED MISERABLY to laugh it off

THEN she went on some backdoor plea copping.

she WANTED to be fired.

sidebar...

the young sister that plays Shuri for a hot second was on some anti vaccine

I heard the nation of Wakanda pulled her coat so hard so fast

explaining she could be messing up EVERYONE'S BAG

M'Baku had to put her in the ice bath to recover.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I was JUST gonna post that sh*t

so NOW Disney was able to say so you targeting the LEAD of the SHOW YOU ON GINA?

And Pedro did it so low key and positive like I don't really understand but I love my brother etc etc

I swear THAT is the issue

it was the WAY she did it even MORE so than what she SPECIFICALLY said

she was on some antagonist sh*t

and was willing to DIE on that hill.

and then TRIED MISERABLY to laugh it off

THEN she went on some backdoor plea copping.

she WANTED to be fired.

sidebar...

the young sister that plays Shuri for a hot second was on some anti vaccine

I heard the nation of Wakanda pulled her coat so hard so fast

explaining she could be messing up EVERYONE'S BAG

M'Baku had to put her in the ice bath to recover.
Shit is wild bruh. I mean, look, I get not agreeing or accepting that lifestyle. Cool.

Why the fuck do you have to be so damn vocal about it?

Just STFU and cash those checks.

And yes, Shuri almost EFFed up big time on her anti-vaxxer rant. This happened after Chadwick Boseman died too, so you know Disney already is having a difficult time figuring out how to move the Black Panther franchise forward, having someone who took up the BP mantle in the comic book (and rumored to take it up in the films) be so vocal against vaccines was not a good look.

She even blamed it on her Caribbean background.....trust I have mad people on my FB timeline from the West Indies that was pissed she tried to use that as a cop out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit is wild bruh. I mean, look, I get not agreeing or accepting that lifestyle. Cool.

Why the fuck do you have to be so damn vocal about it?

Just STFU and cash those checks.

And yes, Shuri almost EFFed up big time on her anti-vaxxer rant. This happened after Chadwick Boseman died too, so you know Disney already is having a difficult time figuring out how to move the Black Panther franchise forward, having someone who took up the BP mantle in the comic book (and rumored to take it up in the films) be so vocal against vaccines was not a good look.

She even blamed it on her Caribbean background.....trust I have mad people on my FB timeline from the West Indies that was pissed she tried to use that as a cop out.

100% you crushed it

look your lifestyle is your lifestyle, I aint saying you need to be ashamed and hide.

I got MAD respect for Pedro doing that , that's HIS BROTHER. He shouldn't be ashamed of him EITHER Better to get out ahead before OTHER folk try to use it of flip it etc.

My thing with Gina is this

let's just say she is a right wing ALT Trump racist Ok?

Why SHE gotta broadcast HER lifestyle?

Just on a PURELY materialistic BUSINESS CAREER viewpoint?

STFU cash the check.

right?

so NEXT level...

its not like its COOL to be a right wing alt right nazi KKK Maga

So just on THAT alone? WTF you doing?

I aint saying she doesn't have a RIGHT to be those things but there is a PRICE.

And she going EXTRA HARD at the WORST time...

she wasn;t doing ALL this BEFORE..

you pick so called cancel culture George Floyd Kaepernick was right era to be the MAGA poster child?

At f*cking Disney?

During a PANDEMIC?

B*tch I don;t CARE IF YOU MEAN IT!

put the pronouns, post a baby yoda tiktok, say #blacklivesmatter, say you pro- vaccine, wear a mask, visit a local school remotely, donate some money to front line workers, get your cameo on and cash these f*cking checks...

It IS NOT THAT HARD.

you thick thighed sexy ass lip biting dumbass.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
100% you crushed it

look your lifestyle is your lifestyle, I aint saying you need to be ashamed and hide.

I got MAD respect for Pedro doing that , that's HIS BROTHER. He shouldn't be ashamed of him EITHER Better to get out ahead before OTHER folk try to use it of flip it etc.

My thing with Gina is this

let's just say she is a right wing ALT Trump racist Ok?

Why SHE gotta broadcast HER lifestyle?

Just on a PURELY materialistic BUSINESS CAREER viewpoint?

STFU cash the check.

right?

so NEXT level...

its not like its COOL to be a right wing alt right nazi KKK Maga

So just on THAT alone? WTF you doing?

I aint saying she doesn't have a RIGHT to be those things but there is a PRICE.

And she going EXTRA HARD at the WORST time...

she wasn;t doing ALL this BEFORE..

you pick so called cancel culture George Floyd Kaepernick was right era to be the MAGA poster child?

At f*cking Disney?

During a PANDEMIC?

B*tch I don;t CARE IF YOU MEAN IT!

put the pronouns, post a baby yoda tiktok, say #blacklivesmatter, say you pro- vaccine, wear a mask, visit a local school remotely, donate some money to front line workers, get your cameo on and cash these f*cking checks...

It IS NOT THAT HARD.

you thick thighed sexy ass lip biting dumbass.

You know what make this even more hilarious.Disney wanted to fire her in January but Jon Favreau basically saved her ass and she does this..lol

What a fucking idiot...

The ongoing social media frenzy that surrounds actor and women’s MMA fighter Gina Carano has only seemed to pick up speed once again, with the #FireGinaCarano resurfacing on Twitter. The Mandalorian star who plays ex-mercenary and the current Nevarro New Republic Marshal Cara Dune has been heavily under fire on social media throughout the bulk of Season 2, but so far has emerged without burns. It seems Gina may have the show’s creator, Jon Favreau, to thank for that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know what make this even more hilarious.Disney wanted to fire her in January but Jon Favreau basically saved her ass and she does this..lol

What a fucking idiot...

The ongoing social media frenzy that surrounds actor and women’s MMA fighter Gina Carano has only seemed to pick up speed once again, with the #FireGinaCarano resurfacing on Twitter. The Mandalorian star who plays ex-mercenary and the current Nevarro New Republic Marshal Cara Dune has been heavily under fire on social media throughout the bulk of Season 2, but so far has emerged without burns. It seems Gina may have the show’s creator, Jon Favreau, to thank for that.

See this is it right here

White privilege Omega...

bending over BACKWARD to support the woman who PUBLICLY sh*ts on EVERYTHING they believe in.

and she STILL spits in your collective faces.

Must be f*cking nice.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Based on Dudes same logic.... I would need to create a separate thread if the show got cancelled... if they hired a new actor... if they changed the schedule... hell when the release date was announced

Because technically none of those things are about Star Wars...

Gtfo
Wait. It just hit me. A complaint about politics in Star Wars. Which has tons of fuckin politics in it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wait. It just hit me. A complaint about politics in Star Wars. Which has tons of fuckin politics in it.

Bro PLEASE don't get me started...

homeboy wanted me to make individual threads on the trade accords talking taxation disputes and routes from Episode one apparently.

we haven't had good roasting on here for a minute

so lets just chill

cause I got brothers on here who gonna make 12 page ether threads with the QUICKNESS

:lol: