Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sad-nba.gif

lebron-leaving-lebron-james.gif

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I could be wrong, but I think most people enjoy twitter because they can say fucked up shit to their opposition.

Am I reading it right that users can basically delete anybody's comments they don't like?
People (especially the morally superior police) might get bored if there are no dissenting voices around, no?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
user data breach

What's been real interesting is that all the people who post up stuff about how they don't like spoutible and how the dude is a scammer all tend to be conservatives or Republicans including the Black ones.

For example this Nate the lawyer dude is a follower of Ben Shapiro, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, etc etc. Also his entire Twitter feed for the past four days has been about Chris Bouzy. Four days is fucking weird.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
For example this Nate the lawyer dude is a follower of Ben Shapiro, Laura Ingram, Sean Hannity, etc etc.
granted he is xNYPD and a former assistant DA in NYC
-I have not seen any support for those people on his channel

lawtube manosphere maga anti woke seem to overlap on key celebrities and corporations

his entire Twitter feed for the past four days has been about Chris Bouzy. Four days is fucking weird.
its an ongoing feud

and part of that is because he is mid lawsuit against Bouzy for libel

and he is now being called as a witness (along with Bouzy) in the lawsuit between Meghan Markle and her half sister

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
granted he is xNYPD and a former assistant DA in NYC
-I have not seen any support for those people on his channel

lawtube manosphere maga anti woke seem to overlap on key celebrities and corporations

its an ongoing feud

and part of that is because he is mid lawsuit against Bouzy for libel

and he is now being called as a witness (along with Bouzy) in the lawsuit between Meghan Markle and her half sister

Go check his Twitter follows.