Sports Media: ESPN Discussion - Get Up First Take PTI Update: MASSIVE LAYOFFS 2003!! NEW ESPN brand sports betting app!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I respect his stance but I'd really love to hear what Bomani has to say...

Bomani can be a ho at times. And condescending prick to boot. Feigning shock and surprise that infighting, drama, and controversy all draw attention is supreme clown shit. Maybe him not understanding this basic premise is why his numbers are tanking and hes a near forgotten figure. There was no need for him to drop a "foh" to a guy actually wanting his take on matters. He should be glad people sitll give a dam what he thinks.

As for Whitlock, he (Bomani) has stated in the past that he (Whitlock) was once helpful to him early in his career prior to the heel turn. And that current day Whitlock is a mere caricature who only wants to provoke and draw an audience thru agitation, thus he would not entertain it.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Bomani can be a ho at times. And condescending prick to boot. Feigning shock and surprise that infighting, drama, and controversy all draw attention is supreme clown shit. Maybe him not understanding this basic premise is why his numbers are tanking and hes a near forgotten figure. There was no need for him to drop a "foh" to a guy actually wanting his take on matters. He should be glad people sitll give a dam what he thinks.

As for Whitlock, he (Bomani) has stated in the past that he (Whitlock) was once helpful to him early in his career prior to the heel turn. And that current day Whitlock is a mere caricature who only wants to provoke and draw an audience thru agitation, thus he would not entertain it.

I think he's really talented but you make a good point about the way he interacts with "the peons" on social media.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think he's really talented but you make a good point about the way he interacts with "the peons" on social media.
Hes very talented. And i still enjoy his content when i catch it. But he has a snob vibe that gets out of hand more often than it should. And for times when he should actually undress someone - like a Whitlock- he plays the high and mighty above the fray role.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@playahaitian @DC_Dude @ViCiouS @woodchuck @jack walsh13 @keone @jawnswoop

MAN WHAT THE FUCK!!!!? 2024 IS OFF DA CHAINS. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

NFpmYL.jpg