Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse (BEYOND THE SPIDER-VERSE has been delayed indefinitely) ***Spoilers***

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Definitely in the top tier of all time Marvel movies, but best ever, um it's not that perfect. Just put it into the top tier with;
Iron Man
InfinityWar/End Game
Black Panther
Captain America/Civil War
Guardians 1
and now this Spider-Man :thumbsup:

I could have done without the repetitive teen love story , my parents don't understand me storylines, and the Glover cameo was unnecessary.

The animation is some of the best I have ever seen. Spot looking like Basquiat was DOPE. The scenes move extremely fast, but they did an excellent job telling the story.

Pay the money for the IMAX and the XD upgraded sound :dance2:

Fuck all the waiting, I want part two on Thanksgiving or Christmas.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Definitely in the top tier of all time Marvel movies, but best ever, um it's not that perfect. Just put it into the top tier with;
Iron Man
InfinityWar/End Game
Black Panther
Guardians 1

I could have done without the repetitive teen love story , my parents don't understand me storylines, and the Glover cameo was unnecessary.

The animation is some of the best I have ever seen. Spot looking like Basquiat was DOPE. The scenes move extremely fast, but they did an excellent job telling the story.

Watched it Dolby..well worth it..as a matter of fact, if you have an AMC or Regal near you, just pay the monthly subscription..well worth it especially with transformers, flash, mission impossible coming out in the next few weeks

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
The music too!! The music is so melodic and flows perfectly with the scenery and scenes. I never watch movies twice unless they are classics I’m going to take the kids again .
I might see this about 4 or 5 times in theaters
Iron Man
InfinityWar/End Game
Black Panther
Guardians 1

Spot looking like Basquiat? You mean Houbie right? Spider-punk. Spot looked like a swole nerd before he got transmutated.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I mean really. I really enjoyed the Dark Night series but not one of those movies was better than the original Michael Keaton Batman.

Also, I am not a fan of what DC has produced for their live-action products outside of the Bat series (and Christopher Reeds and Henry Caville's Supes films) but that Flash movie is going to be phenomenal. Quote me.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
He was slated to play both Miles Morales in the Amazing Spider-man and the Prowler in Spider-man Homecoming.

It was a great inside joke.
Totally missing the WHOLE point. Literally 4th wall acknowledgment throughout the entire Marvel Universe between every movie now that the multiverse is in play.
They were literally talking about not breaking the cannonical threads.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I mean really. I really enjoyed the Dark Night series but not one of those movies was better than the original Michael Keaton Batman.

Also, I am not a fan of what DC has produced for their live-action products outside of the Bat series but that Flash movie is going to be phenomenal. Quote me.
Agree to disagree..I think Michael Keaton has played the best Batman. From beginning to end, Dark Knight is a masterpiece. I think a lot of times we are prisoner of the moment and forget the impact of a movie. With that being said, I think we can hold on to ideas we have in our head as something never being topped. We do this Michael Jordan(I'm guilty of this) as being the greatest of all time but when we look across the entirety of basketball, we can reduce to generational. Lebron is this Generation. I will always argue for my guy MJ, but I can't expect anyone from the generation to understand the impact that MJ had. Same thing with Movies and while Spiderman ACTS is a GREAT film, i just can't put it over dark knight.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is miles morales under the Sony too?

Yeap everything Spider-Man Live Film related..

Marvel owns all the rights to everything else... (Merch, TV, Video Games, Animation, etc...)

I think part of the Spider-Man deal was letting Sony have their Animated Spider Verse in exchange for a MCU Peter and Miles...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
miles-brown-spider-man-no-way-home-premiere-los-angeles-december-2021-pa-64328287.jpg
This guy could and should play a live Action Miles

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Iron Man
InfinityWar/End Game
Black Panther
Guardians 1

This is a SONY movie.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I watched this puffin some Larry OG ... no homo..

cant be saying puffin and larry in the same sentence without pausing...

but I digress...

this animation was just on some next level shit.. the dialogue the voice overs,

all that was in synch..story line keeps you tuned in..

but most of all, the colors are ama fuckin zing bruh... being high as fuck tha shit

literally put my ass in the spiderverse...

I was noticing all the small details .. Like the way they shitted on the burger king spider verse burger,

they had the character STEPPING on that shit, lol so much shit happend so fast, bruh you could watch it,

again and be like.. oh shit I aint notice that...

Hey little spoiler comment coming up so stop reading NOW if you aint seen it...

I dont know how many of you guys are familiar with the Hotep gods, the Twins Red and Blue pillar,

bruh the Uncle looks EXACTLY like them bruh...

but they went in on the whole CERN technology and what they are really trying to do with these super conducting

particle accelerators...

watching that shit vaped up on some Larry Og shit..

I was thoroughly entertained... I didnt realize Donald Glover

was the inspiration for Miles Morales tho...

dope lil flick, no time wasted peepin that bitch!!