Rising Star
BGOL Investor
105044-bad-boys-shit-just-got-real-gi-nMpT.gif

Sorry Justice League....

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
looks good..
I don't know if the boat scene can top Toby's train scene. After he saved the train from going overboard, he passed out. The passengers caught him and carried him throughout the train over their heads. They laid him down then stated that he was just a kid. That's when the fat guy warned that if you mess with one of us, you're going to have to go through him. The entire train stood up for Spider-Man.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I don't know if the boat scene can top Toby's train scene. After he saved the train from going overboard, he passed out. The passengers caught him and carried him throughout the train over their heads. They laid him down then stated that he was just a kid. That's when the fat guy warned that if you mess with one of us, you're going to have to go through him. The entire train stood up for Spider-Man.
I always felt that scene was a little cheesy

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I always felt that scene was a little cheesy
In the movie reviews most of the critics said it was cheesy. As a 16 year old kid that had intentions of enlisting when I turned 18, that scene moved me. Hell, thinking about it now makes me tear up. So many died. So many people who had nothing to do with those bastards anger.

Reactions: bwb

mark115

Rising Star
Registered
Replace Iron-man with Batman, and Spider-man with Robin. Change the producer from Marvel to Warner Bros and they'd of hated the trailer. Start writing paragraphs about what's wrong with DC...Throw in how they hated BVS...
There is indeed a strong bias. BVS wasn't perfect but I was entertained so I never undetstood all the hate, same with suicide squad.
Must be hard out here for a DC fan lol

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do tits take away from the pussy? You can't have too much CGI. Truthfully, I can't think of a recent film whose CGI was questionable. CGI enhances the film. The escape from reality.

To me it does but to each their own! I get what you are saying. I plan to see the Justice League movie but wont pay for it.

mark115

Rising Star
Registered
damn...donald glover looks like he is going to be a bad guy.
I hope he has an character arc like the comics were he only starts as a bad guy. Id like to see a Prowler movie with Donald Glover especially if they're doing silver sable and black cat