Southerners its time to laugh at one of our music videos.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: What the fuck would make someone do this? I'm tired of watching rap music getting sodomized.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/x0q9MF6u6bI&hl=en&fs=1&[/FLASH]

phillycx

Support BGOL
Registered
Really this is what rap music is today. Ninjas is laughing at this video like it's funny. This video is representative of the bulls**t that passes for "music".

I wish the young people were educated about hip-hop the same way they are educated about European history. These preschool raps and nursery rhyme beats have got to go! The music used to have a message. Wake up Black people...WAKE UP!!! :confused:

bigred22

Star
Registered
"pants so tight you can see my ankle bones":hmm::hmm::hmm:

If I had a son and he came outside looking and talking like that he would get chin checked with now words exchanged. It would be worth the night in jail:smh::smh::smh:

Penancestare

Star
Registered
Really this is what rap music is today. Ninjas is laughing at this video like it's funny. This video is representative of the bulls**t that passes for "music".

I wish the young people were educated about hip-hop the same way they are educated about European history. These preschool raps and nursery rhyme beats have got to go! The music used to have a message. Wake up Black people...WAKE UP!!! :confused:

its a joke dude

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
HA...................LOOK AT THAT,DAMN YANKEES FUCKING UP HIP HOP.............:lol::lol::lol: SPOOF MY AZZ..............:lol::lol:

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
At least its not bad as...

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/EOnuEI4vkvg&hl=en&fs=1&[/FLASH]

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
My question is how do you tell the difference between a spoof and wack ass rap:dunno:. I mean really. Most of this mainstream stuff is a spoof as far as I am concerned.

FOSHOO45

Star
Registered
THAT IS NOT SOUTHERN RAP THEM MOFO'S IS FROM THE EAST COAST.dON'T GET IT TWISTED.i hATE WHEN MOFO'S TRY TO BLAME SOME SHIT ON THE SOUTH.wHEN IT AIN'T EVEN SOUTHERN HIP-HOP OR RAP:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Daimy0

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Im both amused and concerned at that fact that the majority of the posts here...still can't wrap their heads around the fact that the video is an obvious spoof.....

"When you pay attention, man I aint saying nothing....":lol::lol: