Sources

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
In history debates on the main forum, cats come into threads making wild claims without posting any sources. Can we avoid having that here? Sources or just don't debate. Should be a rule and moderated before threads go off the rails.

@HNIC It can help prevent threads from being cluttered and help make sure information is vetted at least on some level.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
In history debates on the main forum, cats come into threads making wild claims without posting any sources. Can we avoid having that here? Sources or just don't debate. Should be a rule and moderated before threads go off the rails.

@HNIC It can help prevent threads from being cluttered and help make sure information is vetted at least on some level.
I'm all for it. We probably need a few good mods, who will not only mod but also add new topics to the forum. @Lexx Diamond was the 1st person I spoke with about this idea. maybe he will drop through with some thoughts.

I feel real good about the potential of this forum.

HNIC

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm all for it. We probably need a few good mods, who will not only mod but also add new topics to the forum. @Lexx Diamond was the 1st person I spoke with about this idea. maybe he will drop through with some thoughts.

I feel real good about the potential of this forum.

HNIC
What would it take to be a mod for this?

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
What would it take to be a mod for this?
In this case just have a passion for the topic.
Make sure that the rules or vision of the forum is followed, @gene cisco was concerned about keeping the threads credible.
Post now and then to keep the forum active.

Since I first approached @Lexx Diamond about this forum, I'll make sure he is cool with the new Mod/Mods

HNIC

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
In this case just have a passion for the topic.
Make sure that the rules or vision of the forum is followed, @gene cisco was concerned about keeping the threads credible.
Post now and then to keep the forum active.

Since I first approached @Lexx Diamond about this forum, I'll make sure he is cool with the new Mod/Mods

HNIC
Yeah, I'd love for this place to be clean, sourced, and credible. Folks actually learn something when folks debate and include sources.

@VAiz4hustlaz should be considered to mod this place. Always contributes to history threads on the main board. Seems passionate about the subject.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Yeah, I'd love for this place to be clean, sourced, and credible. Folks actually learn something when folks debate and include sources.

@VAiz4hustlaz should be considered to mod this place. Always contributes to history threads on the main board. Seems passionate about the subject.
I'm all for whoever/whomever (never could figure it out) yall thinks wants to do it, and is passionate about it like you said. I'm gong to be active in this forum also. I just started learning my history (sad but true) :(

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can understand the sources. But sometimes common sense is more powerful than the sources. A lot of things are changing. After the so called emancipation of the slaves. They had what they called a reconstruction period where they changed a lot of the books. And they are changing things right now. A lot of the information they forgot to hid or change is being taken away. So the sources are important but so is common sense.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I can understand the sources. But sometimes common sense is more powerful than the sources. A lot of things are changing. After the so called emancipation of the slaves. They had what they called a reconstruction period where they changed a lot of the books. And they are changing things right now. A lot of the information they forgot to hid or change is being taken away. So the sources are important but so is common sense.

We can perhaps accept sources, even if they may be “alternative” sources (and we can debate the veracity of said sources), but you can’t just be posting your opinion as fact.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It's history. Source it. It's that simple. Common sense comes in play with source selection. It's no big deal. Just show where the info is coming from.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
We can perhaps accept sources, even if they may be “alternative” sources (and we can debate the veracity of said sources), but you can’t just be posting your opinion as fact.
@VAiz4hustlaz I understand exactly what you are saying, but you know on this board every point has to be argued. Some issues just boil down to how you feel about a topic, intergration for example. Whatever you position is you are going to argue that point until the end of time, and if sources are required, there is support material on both sides of the argument.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
It's history. Source it. It's that simple. Common sense comes in play with source selection. It's no big deal. Just show where the info is coming from.
@gene cisco I'm just playing devils advocate. Our current history is being made right now in real time. So some issues we are dealing with are just opinions on what actions we should take to solve a problem. I think that is what original nation is talking about. :dunno:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
@gene cisco I'm just playing devils advocate. Our current history is being made right now in real time. So some issues we are dealing with are just opinions on what actions we should take to solve a problem. I think that is what original nation is talking about. :dunno:
No doubt, but we've had cats claim the slave trade didn't happen. They'd spam threads with opinion, name calling, and no sources. Just ruin threads. Even with current issues(say prison industrial complex), there is usually data.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
No doubt, but we've had cats claim the slave trade didn't happen. They'd spam threads with opinion, name calling, and no sources. Just ruin threads. Even with current issues(say prison industrial complex), there is usually data.
Yea you are talking about coming into the thread with the dumb ignorant shit. I knew that was what you meant, but with our crowd a lot of stuff need to be spelled out. - HNIC

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I posted about the garden of eden is fact. History is not really facts it is things that have been altered. That is why our true identity and history has either been hid or altered. I am not saying that we do not check out the sources. Some of what we know come from the sources and common sense. Dr. King realized that books he studied were not adding up. He did not let the white devils know that he knew what was really going on. But he did state that he was afraid that he was delivering his people into hell itself with integration. But what he disguised in secrecy with his closes aid and lieutenants was what he was programming to the masses. His personality was not coming out right was one reason that they knew he knew more that he was putting on to know.
We have to admit we are helping white power to pass on lies right now. We know for a fact that the official story of 911 is a lie. But we will pay taxes and keep their original hidden plans going on like these devils never lied. Promoting and passing on legacy of lies, curses and spells. Passing on everything that comes from a white male. I pass on the resources when I can. But I am not the liar. Somethings I got to prove such as returning to the real garden of eden and taking the earth and universe back from these white parasites.
I will say this, other countries actually do say that Americans are the dumbest people in the world because they will believe anything their government tells them. Sooner or later after locking the earth down and taking over country after country the guns will finally be turned totally on us even without hiding it. In Chicago I really believe that Larry Hoover was arrested for fouling their plans against the black youth their.
I hope blacks understand there is a difference between getting off the plantation and getting comfortable on the plantation.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand that but like I said they did the so called reconstruction period and changed a lot of stuff before you can come into contact with it. They have still been changing things and hiding things. The genocide in Rwanda was about Christianity and bowing down to who provide or give you privileges that they do not give to other brothers and sisters of yours. I put Ghost Of Rwanda on youtube and then the documentary that did not follow the original narrative. They got the other documentary off of the internet. On Ghost Of Rwanda they finally took it off of youtube after a lot of years. Somebody from their board must have been really brainwashed they got at me for the comments I posted on it.
Stuff you cannot find on google is still in the libraries. But soon they will change some of the stuff in the libraries also. It is not like real black people got a lot of time, money or resources. The main thing is the money and regaining our true health after generations of being poisoned. Their is no way anything is going to change as long as our mouth stays in the white man's kitchen. And as long as white power controls all the money, land and resources things will always be the way they narrate it. They probably feel that the main thing that make blacks happy is their chance to be carbon copies of them (devils). If I realize something is wrong I cannot make it right by acting like it is not wrong. The energy of the masses if borrowed and controlled.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
THIS! a damn good thread itself. It’s a good practice to add a cite/source or credible example to support an important point or, let it be known that it’s just one’s opinion. Opinions often turn out to be factual; or sometimes the accepted thought; or sometimes, just plain damn wrong. The more we think and challenge though, the more truth emerges.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We all remember the manchurian candidate. That was part of what the Mike Brown case was about. I do not know what was spoken to Don Wilson but something had been programmed and he reacted. They took down security cameras and took people cell phones. But one girl when they gave her her cell phone back a video clip of him walking around grabbing and shaking his head as though he could not believe what he had just done. I still got the video clip some where but it is not on youtube anymore. Seems like it would have been examined more and seen in the media. It did show that the girl was right because she had already gave a testimony and she mentioned how he was looking as though he could not believe what he had done. But he probably do not care he ended up with a million dollars for doing it.
In Rwanda we saw how a phrase can set off mass murder and we should be able to see the victims were set up. The killers had become assassins for Christianity. Just like the crusades used to be for the pope.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I understand that but like I said they did the so called reconstruction period and changed a lot of stuff before you can come into contact with it. They have still been changing things and hiding things. The genocide in Rwanda was about Christianity and bowing down to who provide or give you privileges that they do not give to other brothers and sisters of yours. I put Ghost Of Rwanda on youtube and then the documentary that did not follow the original narrative. They got the other documentary off of the internet. On Ghost Of Rwanda they finally took it off of youtube after a lot of years. Somebody from their board must have been really brainwashed they got at me for the comments I posted on it.
Stuff you cannot find on google is still in the libraries. But soon they will change some of the stuff in the libraries also. It is not like real black people got a lot of time, money or resources. The main thing is the money and regaining our true health after generations of being poisoned. Their is no way anything is going to change as long as our mouth stays in the white man's kitchen. And as long as white power controls all the money, land and resources things will always be the way they narrate it. They probably feel that the main thing that make blacks happy is their chance to be carbon copies of them (devils). If I realize something is wrong I cannot make it right by acting like it is not wrong. The energy of the masses if borrowed and controlled.
Trust me, if you look hard enough, you can find sources for all of your arguments. I posted actual gun powder/trade receipts in the slavery thread on BGOL. I've posted the first record of war going back thousands and thousands of years. Posted all kinds of DNA testing info to back migration arguments. Usually, shit just gets me called names cause cats don't like to admit they're wrong. But the real posters appreciate the info. :yes:

Also, these white folks kept records on every fucking thing. They got receipts every fucking where and you just need to put on that accountant green eyeshade and start shifting through them.

THIS! a damn good thread itself. It’s a good practice to add a cite/source or credible example to support an important point or, let it be known that it’s just one’s opinion. Opinions often turn out to be factual; or sometimes the accepted thought; or sometimes, just plain damn wrong. The more we think and challenge though, the more truth emerges.
You know me. I always post sources if someone tries to call my arguments out. Remember the political forum damn near 20 years ago?

"I still count 0 WMD"
Count_von_Count_kneeling.png

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trust me, if you look hard enough, you can find sources for all of your arguments. I posted actual gun powder/trade receipts in the slavery thread on BGOL. I've posted the first record of war going back thousands and thousands of years. Posted all kinds of DNA testing info to back migration arguments. Usually, shit just gets me called names cause cats don't like to admit they're wrong. But the real posters appreciate the info. :yes:

Also, these white folks kept records on every fucking thing. They got receipts every fucking where and you just need to put on that accountant green eyeshade and start shifting through them.

You know me. I always post sources if someone tries to call my arguments out. Remember the political forum damn near 20 years ago?

"I still count 0 WMD"
Count_von_Count_kneeling.png
After researching some of the sources I wanted to post I found one book that I had over 30 years ago. I would have to order the book.
Also the book "BLACK IN SELMA". I wonder if anyone will ever try to make a movie about that book. But I have meet two of the people in that book. And one of them I posted his picture on here. He was the one that owned the footstepper out of B'ham. When I talked to him he was talking about suing those people because he did not give them permission to put him in that book.
There is a lot of things kept away from blacks because of possible total recall of the mind. Jesus knew what was in books that he had not read yet. And was very accurate. When I read the book "ENERGY EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT IT BUT WAS AFRAID TO ASK" I had identified with some of it's material before even reading the book. The same with some of the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.
To me because of the spread of the worship of war government and military can hid almost anything in the name of defense. It is strange that they had to get rid of our language and everything about us in order to remold us according to a white male as though the white male is the father of this world.