Soooo SOL men...Whats the Fascination..

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
2h6twg1.gif

wutdadeal3

Star
Registered
What you wrote here is exactly what I took from pretty much all the mens posts ... I understand it's a big deal to men for their women to swallow ... I don't want to swallow ... I know men have other options that will do it so they should be with them as opposed to trying to get me to do something I don't wanna do ... I see no reason to do something I'm uncomfortbale with for a man that is going to base wether he is faithful to me or not on that one thing ... I don't understand why you're calling me immature but whatever:dunno:

The immature reference is to your ongoing view. If you feel uncomfortable then that's how you feel. But in life...we don't like something one minute and later in life we tend to love it that's what that meant. And since you didn't get that...it proved what I was stating about misinterpreting. Your problem is that you don't want to swallow. And since that's your problem you're not getting the full message you're missing everything else because of your view. At the end of the day...if you want a man then you need to learn what men really like and not what females think men really like. It's the same for us. Men need to learn what women really like...but there should be no double-standards(Meaning...you want to be eating out but you don't want to suck dick. Or you want him to lick, suck, drink (swallow) your juices
but you don't want to do that for him.)...because that's straight bullshit!

In a guys mind...we are easily pleased (all we want to do is bust a nut) but girls are the real challenge because yall bust multiple nuts. So yes, we have to learn what it is that really pleases you. Now if you want that guy to keep coming back or look no further then you will do what it takes to blow his mind and get him extremely strung on you and you only. And if you get the write guy then he's going to return the favor...it's a tit for tat thing. I shouldn't have to break it down like this but I'm doing it because I don't want you get the wrong idea or message

Last edited:
The immature reference is to your ongoing view. If you feel uncomfortable then that's how you feel. But in life...we don't like something one minute and later in life we tend to love it that's what that meant. And since you didn't get that...it proved what I was stating about misinterpreting. Your problem is that you don't want to swallow. And since that's your problem you're not getting the full message you're missing everything else because of your view. At the end of the day...if you want a man then you need to learn what men really like and not what females think men really like. It's the same for us. Men need to learn what women really like...but there should be no double-standards(Meaning...you want to be eating out but you don't want to suck dick. Or you want him to lick, suck, drink (swallow) your juices
but you don't want to do that for him.)...because that's straight bullshit!

In a guys mind...we are easily pleased (all we want to do is bust a nut) but girls are the real challenge because yall bust multiple nuts. So yes, we have to learn what it is that really pleases you. Now if you want that guy to keep coming back or look no further then you will do what it takes to blow his mind and get him extremely strung on you and you only. And if you get the write guy then he's going to return the favor...it's a tit for tat thing. I shouldn't have to break it down like this but I'm doing it because I don't want you get the wrong idea or message

Well I'm not sure if you read my reasoning behind why I don't want to swallow ... I'm curious as to what your thoughts would be on that

I don't want to swallow because (and this will be in exact order):

1. For a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time women who swallowed were looked down upon and called names and disrespected ... so I have it in my head that it's a bad thing ... now all of a sudden it's like if you don't do it you're not "wifey material":confused:
2. I am not much of a gulper when drinking ... I am more of a sipper ... now when a man cums his stuff is alot and shoots out all at one time ... swallowing something so much all at one time normally makes me:puke:
3. (which I've just added) Plain old fashioned stubborness ... I mean if I am uncomfortable doing something ... I give my reasons why ... I let him do everything else to me and he is threatening to go out and cheat?:eek::angry:That shit'll piss me off and make me just wanna call it quits

And if he doesn't want to eat me then he doesn't have to ... but IMO that is stupid cuz I'm still giving him head ... if he wants to not swallow my cum cuz I aint swallowing his then that is fine ... I'm good at compromising:)

wutdadeal3

Star
Registered
Well I'm not sure if you read my reasoning behind why I don't want to swallow ... I'm curious as to what your thoughts would be on that

I don't want to swallow because (and this will be in exact order):

1. For a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time women who swallowed were looked down upon and called names and disrespected ... so I have it in my head that it's a bad thing ... now all of a sudden it's like if you don't do it you're not "wifey material":confused:
2. I am not much of a gulper when drinking ... I am more of a sipper ... now when a man cums his stuff is alot and shoots out all at one time ... swallowing something so much all at one time normally makes me:puke:
3. (which I've just added) Plain old fashioned stubborness ... I mean if I am uncomfortable doing something ... I give my reasons why ... I let him do everything else to me and he is threatening to go out and cheat?:eek::angry:That shit'll piss me off and make me just wanna call it quits

And if he doesn't want to eat me then he doesn't have to ... but IMO that is stupid cuz I'm still giving him head ... if he wants to not swallow my cum cuz I aint swallowing his then that is fine ... I'm good at compromising:)

Ok...addressing number 1...A lot has changed since then, most things that were kept within genders or closed doors have came out in the open. What was once disrespected it accepted...not preferred but accepted (remember...the past years were more focused on image). This is the age of learning, understanding, and correcting the wrong that those that have done before us have made and maintaining the good that those before us have done. I'm just trying to help you understand. Girls back then didn't know how to truly please a man unless they were hoes/prostitutes (note: some prostitutes didn't even have sex with their clients...just listen to them vent their pain). And house-wives guest at what men liked or what made them tick (you know that "let a man be a man" theme). Now you have the opportunity to really find out or learn the truth like what OnyxFemme is doing...taken advantage of today's opportunities (learning, understanding, and enhancing what she already know).

Addressing number 2...depending on the man it normally squirts out in little loads...it's not like his pissing. It's just that his cum is thicker than water or cool-aid but thinner than a frosty (from Wendy's) or shake. Men may exaggerate by saying they bust a load or loads but honestly...the average guy cumming can't fill a shot glass (depending on shot glass size). But I do understand what you are saying because you can't sipped cum...you have to swallow.

Addressing number 3...this is totally understandable. And the guy would most likely swallow yours because it's normally not thick...lol As for him, if you love someone then love will make you do crazy things. It's not like you have to swallow to keep you man (it's just one of the tools that work with keeping him around). If he loves you then he'll be there no matter what. Just know in the back of his mind he will be thinking, dreaming, and/or fantasizing about you swallowing...remember sex is on a man's mind as much as money is. My question to you is "what would think or how would you take it if you were to find out that your mother or your grandmother swallowed (only did it with their husband though no body else)?

But swallowing is not the most important thing but it is an extra plus when you do (just don't do it to every body). As for you doing everything (Lord) that's a blessing too...lol But not for everybody. You should always save some for them to beg for more. You should only go all out when that ring is on your finger and you know he's not going nowhere (you'll know by what he shows you).

And if that's you in your icon pic...then I can tell that you got some cuteness with you...lol

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think 3 is the main reason for you Lone...(don't hit me...:D)

In regards to your first point, men have faced the same negative stigma from their peers in regards to eating pussy while growing up. The dudes who ate pussy were viewed as gameless, or suckas who couldn't do anything else so they had to resort to eating chicks out to get the pussy. At some point most of us realized that it didn't matter what your peers thought when it came to what we do in the bedroom.

Now grab that brush and come sit on daddy's lap...:D

wutdadeal3

Star
Registered

In regards to your first point, men have faced the same negative stigma from their peers in regards to eating pussy while growing up. The dudes who ate pussy were viewed as gameless, or suckas who couldn't do anything else so they had to resort to eating chicks out to get the pussy. At some point most of us realized that it didn't matter what your peers thought when it came to what we do in the bedroom.

Exactly...you hit it right on the nail with this one.

But...you're wil'in with this one:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok...addressing number 1...A lot has changed since then, most things that were kept within genders or closed doors have came out in the open. What was once disrespected it accepted...not preferred but accepted (remember...the past years were more focused on image). This is the age of learning, understanding, and correcting the wrong that those that have done before us have made and maintaining the good that those before us have done. I'm just trying to help you understand. Girls back then didn't know how to truly please a man unless they were hoes/prostitutes (note: some prostitutes didn't even have sex with their clients...just listen to them vent their pain). And house-wives guest at what men liked or what made them tick (you know that "let a man be a man" theme). Now you have the opportunity to really find out or learn the truth like what OnyxFemme is doing...taken advantage of today's opportunities (learning, understanding, and enhancing what she already know).

Addressing number 2...depending on the man it normally squirts out in little loads...it's not like his pissing. It's just that his cum is thicker than water or cool-aid but thinner than a frosty (from Wendy's) or shake. Men may exaggerate by saying they bust a load or loads but honestly...the average guy cumming can't fill a shot glass (depending on shot glass size). But I do understand what you are saying because you can't sipped cum...you have to swallow.

Addressing number 3...this is totally understandable. And the guy would most likely swallow yours because it's normally not thick...lol As for him, if you love someone then love will make you do crazy things. It's not like you have to swallow to keep you man (it's just one of the tools that work with keeping him around). If he loves you then he'll be there no matter what. Just know in the back of his mind he will be thinking, dreaming, and/or fantasizing about you swallowing...remember sex is on a man's mind as much as money is. My question to you is "what would think or how would you take it if you were to find out that your mother or your grandmother swallowed (only did it with their husband though no body else)?

But swallowing is not the most important thing but it is an extra plus when you do (just don't do it to every body). As for you doing everything (Lord) that's a blessing too...lol But not for everybody. You should always save some for them to beg for more. You should only go all out when that ring is on your finger and you know he's not going nowhere (you'll know by what he shows you).

And if that's you in your icon pic...then I can tell that you got some cuteness with you...lol

Yes that is me ... thank you:)

You're the type of man I need to avoid at all costs:smh: cuz you will be able to talk me into some shit boy:yes: ... you're good with your words:lol:

Naw on the real though I feel where you're comin' from those were good rebuttals to my post

I wouldn't look at my granny in a bad way for swallowing I would just think she was a freak:dunno:

Maybe ... I said maybe:angry::rolleyes: ... I might just possibly think about considering doing it:D If I ever fall in love and I feel just as loved back:)

KILLER

Potential Star
Registered
Ok... My question to you is "what would think or how would you take it if you were to find out that your mother or your grandmother swallowed (only did it with their husband though no body else)?

OHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost choke on my pizza because of that question!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

That's a good point Swat

*giggles*

*sits on Swat's lap*

*busts him upside his head*

*then lets him rest his hurting head on my boobies for comfort*

:)

wutdadeal3

Star
Registered
Yes that is me ... thank you:)

You're the type of man I need to avoid at all costs:smh: cuz you will be able to talk me into some shit boy:yes: ... you're good with your words:lol:

Maybe ... I said maybe:angry::rolleyes: ... I might just possibly think about considering doing it:D If I ever fall in love and I feel just as loved back:)

That's what's up (save your goodies for the right one)...but you don't have to stay away from me. I know if I marry you I'm well taken care of. You stand strong and firm to you points and you're pretty which means you are a strong woman and every real man needs one.

OHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Passing out Laughing hysterically*

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

:lol:

:lol:

That's what's up (save your goodies for the right one)...but you don't have to stay away from me. I know if I marry you I'm well taken care of. You stand strong and firm to you points and you're pretty which means you are a strong woman and every real man needs one.

*blushing*Thank you:)

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
I hear you. But like you said it's a compromise.

I can't speak for the others but I will state the facts. Females are just like males. But the average female wants her way and don't really pay attention to what the male wants and/or likes. Females often misinterpret what a male shows or speaks on because females can't relate or choose not to relate (you know the big "Venus and Mars theme").

You need to stop worrying about what people think and just love yourself and everything you have to offer. That's what count. Once you find that guy (Mr. Marriage) you would then be willing to compromise and/or understand. As of now, you're seeming like a little kid hearing about sex for the first time (like "ill...that's nasty") but when that right guy comes along you will be like that young adult maturing (like "why have I been depriving myself from this...I love it"). Build yourself first and everything else will follow

:yes:
You missed the whole point. Like I said...females tend to misinterpret what males are showing or speaking about. If you want him to eat you out and swallow then you should do the same. That's it. I agreed with you about it's a compromise, and I said you have to love yourself first. But to keep going at this is childish. If you don't want to swallow then don't. If he ask or hints at it and you refuse or don't...don't be surprised when you find out...he has someone else on the side.

I just explained everything and you still took it in an immature manner. So, I guess my point was proven although it wasn't aimed at you in that manner.

td-jakes2.jpg

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
If your dude was fucking you real good (or eating whatever) and just stopped after the first nut you busted and ended it....same thing.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why son. Why are we still going round and round about this shit.

I feel like again that what people say in public and what they actually DO is two seperate things. I learned a long time ago that I had to do what I thought was best in pleasing my woman and leave it at that. I could give a damn what people think. I had a dude who I considered to be my best freind one time tell me that a girl I was madly in love with when I was way younger was fucking somebody else. I took his word for it and broke the shit off. Come to find out two weeks later that she didn't fuck nobody else for real but guess who was fucking her now? :angry:

I can sit right her today and tell you that I will never eat a woman asshole out no matter who the hell it is. But if the fucking stars align and the sex is great and the love is great and the stomach is full and I am taken care of...my tounge just might make a trip down that hershey road if she really want it. :lol:

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered
I think the bolded is a good idea

I mean it's obvious that you want a sista to do something that you like wether it makes her uncomfortable or not

It's obvious you men care more for bustin' a nut then the womans feelings

And it's also obvious you men will stray if you don't get what you want

So I say what's the point:dunno:

Really ... there is none

Satisfying a man who is unappreciative, unwilling to compromise and selfish makes no sense to me

WTF Lighten up Lone Star!!! All a brotha is saying is if you ain't gonna swallow just suck the dick and be done wit the shit!! Hell I don't give a fuck if you suck it or not long as the pussy is tight, straight up!!! And in no way am I inconsiderate of a womans feelings cause I want to come back to the cookie jar for seconds so I'm very sensitive to her needs as well as mine, real talk!! And as for straying if I don't get what I want! Well hell yesssss!!!! Cause if I can get a sista that will suck my shit, swallow and fuck me senseless, thats the hoe I'm wit fo sho, hands down and dick hard, I ain't gonna front!!!! Satisfying a man has nothing to do with compromise it has to do with meeting him half way, I'll give you what you want if you'll give me what I want and if you don't fine then I'll fuck around with you until you see the light or until some other sista shows me the light of her wonderful gifts and talents. And to be honest you want the best dick and wont settle for some mediocre little azz dick now will you? So why I gotta be selfish if I want better to? :smh::cool::smh:

WTF Lighten up Lone Star!!! All a brotha is saying is if you ain't gonna swallow just suck the dick and be done wit the shit!! Hell I don't give a fuck if you suck it or not long as the pussy is tight, straight up!!! And in no way am I inconsiderate of a womans feelings cause I want to come back to the cookie jar for seconds so I'm very sensitive to her needs as well as mine, real talk!! And as for straying if I don't get what I want! Well hell yesssss!!!! Cause if I can get a sista that will suck my shit, swallow and fuck me senseless, thats the hoe I'm wit fo sho, hands down and dick hard, I ain't gonna front!!!! Satisfying a man has nothing to do with compromise it has to do with meeting him half way, I'll give you what you want if you'll give me what I want and if you don't fine then I'll fuck around with you until you see the light or until some other sista shows me the light of her wonderful gifts and talents. And to be honest you want the best dick and wont settle for some mediocre little azz dick now will you? So why I gotta be selfish if I want better to? :smh::cool::smh:

Ok ... I don't mean to be difficult:rolleyes: but you said that you don't care if she swallows as long as she sucks your dick ... but then you said if you don't get what you want from her then you're gonna stray cuz there are other girls who will do it ... I guess I'm confused about what exactly will make you stray ... like what is the deal breaker sexually if it swallowing???

And my other post wasn't even specifically directed at you so please don't take offence ... I'm just passionate like that:)

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My question to you is "what would think or how would you take it if you were to find out that your mother or your grandmother swallowed (only did it with their husband though no body else)?

I wouldn't look at my granny in a bad way for swallowing I would just think she was a freak:dunno:

You know yall could have discuss this without mentioning granny.

:lol:@ only did it with their husband though no body else.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNTxr2NJHa0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rolleyes:

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered

Ok ... I don't mean to be difficult:rolleyes: but you said that you don't care if she swallows as long as she sucks your dick ... but then you said if you don't get what you want from her then you're gonna stray cuz there are other girls who will do it ... I guess I'm confused about what exactly will make you stray ... like what is the deal breaker sexually if it swallowing???

And my other post wasn't even specifically directed at you so please don't take offence ... I'm just passionate like that:)

Boo, I don't really have to even have the oral at all, although it makes me fuck longer if I get it!! ;) And as for the swallowing, I just don't like the spitting!! Its kinda like doing half the job and leaving. Swallow, finish it up and be a trooper!! And to be honest I dont want to cuum in your mouth I want to cuum fucking, so if I blow in your mouth shit gone be down for at least 5 min., or not at all if its really intense. But usually thats extra time spent doing more fore play for you and it extends the sex just that much more cause ladies like to take their time!!

Lastly, as for straying I been with the same lady for 28 years and yes I have strayed and probably will again but its not necessarily because she doesn't do what I want but its more that she does what she does best and the other does what she does best. I just like good, intense, uninhibited sex with a lady that knows her body and is aware of what makes me feel good and in turn I can reciprocate. :cool:

The Deal Breaker.....................IF YOU AIN'T SUCKIN DICK AT ALL!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW FINE YOU ARE, I'LL FUCK YO AZZ THAT ONE TIME WHICH DEFINITELY WILL INCLUDE ME LICKIN YO PUZZY TILL IT'S DRIPPIN WET AND THEN FUCKIN YO AZZ TILL I SWEAT AND YOU MAKE MY AZZ QUIT!! AND THEN I WILL NEVER RETURN ANOTHER CALL!! Cause if you ain't suckin dick you ain't serious about satisfying a man!! Now that may be selfish but hell I gotta draw the line somewhere!!!

Boo, I don't really have to even have the oral at all, although it makes me fuck longer if I get it!! ;) And as for the swallowing, I just don't like the spitting!! Its kinda like doing half the job and leaving. Swallow, finish it up and be a trooper!! And to be honest I dont want to cuum in your mouth I want to cuum fucking, so if I blow in your mouth shit gone be down for at least 5 min., or not at all if its really intense. But usually thats extra time spent doing more fore play for you and it extends the sex just that much more cause ladies like to take their time!!

Lastly, as for straying I been with the same lady for 28 years and yes I have strayed and probably will again but its not necessarily because she doesn't do what I want but its more that she does what she does best and the other does what she does best. I just like good, intense, uninhibited sex with a lady that knows her body and is aware of what makes me feel good and in turn I can reciprocate. :cool:

The Deal Breaker.....................IF YOU AIN'T SUCKIN DICK AT ALL!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW FINE YOU ARE, I'LL FUCK YO AZZ THAT ONE TIME WHICH DEFINITELY WILL INCLUDE ME LICKIN YO PUZZY TILL IT'S DRIPPIN WET AND THEN FUCKIN YO AZZ TILL I SWEAT AND YOU MAKE MY AZZ QUIT!! AND THEN I WILL NEVER RETURN ANOTHER CALL!! Cause if you ain't suckin dick you ain't serious about satisfying a man!! Now that may be selfish but hell I gotta draw the line somewhere!!!

I understand where you're comin' from about a woman not giving head ... to me it's silly for an adult to not want to do any sort of oral sex cuz it's soooooooooooooooo damn enjoyable lol

I know you know I got somethin' to say about the bolded part:hmm:but I'll leave that for another thread:rolleyes:

Thanks for the response though

Prototype2k9

Potential Star
Registered
Swallow, play with it, let the shit drip down your chin and onto your chest. Just make me cum dammit.

on another note....

image.php

14e13ia.gif

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered

I understand where you're comin' from about a woman not giving head ... to me it's silly for an adult to not want to do any sort of oral sex cuz it's soooooooooooooooo damn enjoyable lol

I know you know I got somethin' to say about the bolded part:hmm:but I'll leave that for another thread:rolleyes:

Thanks for the response though

So what you got to say Star? Or do I need to start another thread so you can get that off yo breast!!!:cool: