Some of these passport bros are the biggest simps and suckas alive!!!

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't fuck it up for brothers he fucked it up for himself. I have several friends who live there and a board member spectrum lives there and he's just fine
I go there several times a year as I my lady and I both go back to visit her fam there. No problems here, Afro Brazilian ladies who are cool as shit are literally looking for black men to give a damn about them since most the brothers there love white Brazilians.

I've literally heard one of her friends crying on the phone wishing she could find a decent brother that just makes an honest living (and her friend is a black high end pediatrician there..BAD AS SHIT)

She showed me a picture of her..I said drop her off at a Falcons game... she'll be married by halftime :lol:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Shut yo trick ass up and go play in traffic. Decrepit ass nigga. No need for any more back n forth. No need to quote me. You ain't on shit
you just admitted you have an imaginary bish when she really look like tyrone hill whose down to fuck for two cheeseburgers.
when you ready to get a pretty woman thats raised right, she's going to want someone that can provide, you know, what makes you a man since the beginning of time.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
you just admitted you have an imaginary bish when she really look like tyrone hill whose down to fuck for two cheeseburgers.
when you ready to get a pretty woman thats raised right, she's going to want someone that can provide, you know, what makes you a man since the beginning of time.
No nigga just showing you go have an excuse for anything. I see you bored and just want somebody to go back n forth with. I ain't him. Miss me with the paragraphs. If you ain't posting yo bitch this convo is done.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I go there several times a year as I my lady and I both go back to visit her fam there. No problems here, Afro Brazilian ladies who are cool as shit are literally looking for black men to give a damn about them since most the brothers there love white Brazilians.ma

I've literally heard one of her friends crying on the phone wishing she could find a decent brother that just makes an honest living (and her friend is a black high end pediatrician there..BAD AS SHIT)

She showed me a picture of her..I said drop her off at a Falcons game... she'll be married by halftime :lol:
i may need to make that trip

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
No nigga just showing you go have an excuse for anything. I see you bored and just want somebody to go back n forth with. I ain't him. Miss me with the paragraphs. If you ain't posting yo bitch this convo is done.
weird ass nigga lusting for pictures of dudes' women. that's because your bish is busted. bruh, everyone knows you are paying for quality. your bish looks like the grimace or she a druggie with daddy issues. either way, no quality.

every culture since the dawn of man its the man's job to provide and come out his pocket for a good wife. you have no argument against this. you just hating cuz you're too broke to travel and you're stuck with bishes wearing their pants and making you their munch. deal with it.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
bitch sounds hideous. any woman that allows that is approaching 400

you cappin. that bish probably looks like glorilla

weird ass nigga lusting for pictures of dudes' women. that's because your bish is busted. bruh, everyone knows you are paying for quality. your bish looks like the grimace or she a druggie with daddy issues. either way, no quality.

every culture since the dawn of man its the man's job to provide and come out his pocket for a good wife. you have no argument against this. you just hating cuz you're too broke to travel and you're stuck with bishes wearing their pants and making you their munch. deal with it.
Last time I'll address your soft ass. Maybe you forgot you hopped on my dick like a prepubcent teen. I hadn't said shit to your lame ass. You worried bout what my bitch look like but scared to post yours. Epitome of a bum nigga. But you been a bum since the beginning of time. Now you wanna be on some self righteous shit "every culture" . You right. Every culture has niggaz that do what they want like me. And bum niggaz like you that do what they can.

You been a lame in these streets since Jesus walked nigga
Smart-Select-20240301-060901-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I'm just telling you there are a lot of guys that go to Thailand and fall in love with Thai women and end up broken hearted.
Those women are hustlers.
Just because she fucks you, cooks and cleans doesn't mean she loves you.
I'm not texting anyone anything I have a girl
Why muhfuckas can't just enjoy the pussy without falling in love?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Last time I'll address your soft ass. Maybe you forgot you hopped on my dick like a prepubcent teen. I hadn't said shit to your lame ass. You worried bout what my bitch look like but scared to post yours. Epitome of a bum nigga. But you been a bum since the beginning of time. Now you wanna be on some self righteous shit "every culture" . You right. Every culture has niggaz that do what they want like me. And bum niggaz like you that do what they can.

typical loser ass nigga with no pockets and no passport that brags about his krs one looking hoes. bro, its ok, you dont have paper to pull a baddie. you that hatin ass nigga mad at all the athletes taking turns with the bish you like. sorry. money rules. the man with the most sheep gets to hit. always has been. be a man, stack your paper, keep salting those fries, and stop being a munch to ugly hoes. life will be better

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These passport bros are comical! I get going on vacation AND having sex, but I don't get going on vacation TO HAVE sex! That's an expensive ass nut to bust!!!

Broads that "can't eat" are selling pussy to get their fridge filled...sometimes literally!!!

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These passport bros are comical! I get going on vacation AND having sex, but I don't get going on vacation TO HAVE sex! That's an expensive ass nut to bust!!!

Broads that "can't eat" are selling pussy to get their fridge filled...sometimes literally!!!
Why do you go on vacation?

To relax? You can do that at home for much cheaper.
Stare at some buildings?
Swim?
Eat food?

You can do all that home for cheaper. Theres nothing you can do on vacation that you cant do at home or here for cheaper.....you do it for the EXPERIENCE though.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stare at some buildings?
Swim?
Eat food?

You can do all that home for cheaper. Theres nothing you can do on vacation that you cant do at home or here for cheaper.....you do it for the EXPERIENCE though.

FACTS...everything you do on vacation you can do at home. So what a dude wanna fly somewhere exotic , lounge on the beach, then smash some fine 22 year old spanish chick. 9 out of 10 times the girls who folks hook up with you not seeing in your community. Where I live I'll never seen a fine ass Dominican chick with them asses they have. Ain't no Brazilians where I live either.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FACTS...everything you do on vacation you can do at home. So what a dude wanna fly somewhere exotic , lounge on the beach, then smash some fine 22 year old spanish chick. 9 out of 10 times the girls who folks hook up with you not seeing in your community. Where I live I'll never seen a fine ass Dominican chick with them asses they have. Ain't no Brazilians where I live either.
And thats the thing. The experience is something you pay for, but its your experience to have.
Take this video for example:

Could this brother have got some fat American woman to sit on his broke ass lap at home? Of course, but on vacation he gets a mixed girl half his age to give him something he'd NEVER get at home. If you dont agree with the process then yea, but to say you dont understand it? You's a damn lie.

Its a dream, and they'll treat you like a king. Dudes dont realize it because we are treated so poorly over here, but when it happens to you, its magic.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Stare at some buildings?
Swim?
Eat food?

Brotha, what you're trying to convey doesn't make sense! I can't swim with Dolphins in landlocked Kentucky. I can fcuk a Thailand broad in my state. I can't enjoy tropical weather during Spring Break in my state. A vacation is a vacation. Going on vacation to do some shyt I can't do in my state is the whole purpose of a vacation. If you have to go to another country to trick while stating it's due to our women (I have a problem with going to another state to trick) the women aren't the problem!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And thats the thing. The experience is something you pay for, but its your experience to have.
Take this video for example:

Could this brother have got some fat American woman to sit on his broke ass lap at home? Of course, but on vacation he gets a mixed girl half his age to give him something he'd NEVER get at home. If you dont agree with the process then yea, but to say you dont understand it? You's a damn lie.

Its a dream, and they'll treat you like a king. Dudes dont realize it because we are treated so poorly over here, but when it happens to you, its magic.

C'mon dog!!! He could have NEVER got this at home??? REALLY? This motherfcuker got it in the states and it just took a fcuking meme!
CLAIG76VAAEjx1i.png

There are threads about how delusional women are all wanting 1% of men, but him wanting a mixed girl half his age to "give him something he'd never get at home" is not delusional?

I say this all the time, stay in your fcuking weight class. If you're 5, chances are you're not going to get 8's and above. If you're a two, be happy with the 4 you got!!! These motherfcukers got champagne tastes, but Kool-aide To-Go money/attributes.

Treated like a king??? How the fcuk are hookers supposed to treat you?!?!?!? What kind of fcuked up whore house do YOU go to that you get treated like a dog AND PAY FOR IT?!?!?!?! Dude, you're paying for sex. Whether it's with money, "dates" or just filling up a broads refrigerator.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon dog!!! He could have NEVER got this at home??? REALLY? This motherfcuker got it in the states and it just took a fcuking meme!
CLAIG76VAAEjx1i.png

There are threads about how delusional women are all wanting 1% of men, but him wanting a mixed girl half his age to "give him something he'd never get at home" is not delusional?

I say this all the time, stay in your fcuking weight class. If you're 5, chances are you're not going to get 8's and above. If you're a two, be happy with the 4 you got!!! These motherfcukers got champagne tastes, but Kool-aide To-Go money/attributes.

Treated like a king??? How the fcuk are hookers supposed to treat you?!?!?!? What kind of fcuked up whore house do YOU go to that you get treated like a dog AND PAY FOR IT?!?!?!?! Dude, you're paying for sex. Whether it's with money, "dates" or just filling up a broads refrigerator.

Exactly, muthafucaks talkin bout, THEY NEVER PAID FO SEX... but got court dates and child support...as if that

shit aint touchin his pockets.. cmon son!!

I aint even hatin on my bruhs, Im just saying UNDERSTAND HOW THE GAME IS TWISTED AGAINST STRAIGHT MEN...

the muthafuckas that print the "money" got the game so, if you want coochie its GOING TO COST.. that line up

at the barber shop you get before the date. aint free... most of all... the TIME SPENT tryin to get the ass.. is MONEY..

but the simple minded just wont get it...

the goal is to NOT focus on hoes, focus ON YOUR GOALS and watch the hoes just fall in line..

focus hard enough and you WILL find yourself with a compatible mate..far removed the ho life..

Im just saying these chicks been passport hoes for a MINUTE... talkin bout gettin their grove on...

and we aint say a word... Bruhs do it, the whole fuckin world stops breathing and gasps for air!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also when I say I don't get it, I don't get it cause you can do the same thing here in the states! Now what these motherfcukers won't tell you is THEY want to be the Big Dog! They want to feel rich and be important and have folks fawning over them that they'll go to another country and not just a country like Canada or the United Kingdom. They're going to 3rd ass world countries so their money is longer. Which IS NOT a problem! You want to get your dyck wet, spend your money? Do you (in the context of geography) Big Dog!!! But what you not gonna do is through black women under the bus to justify your dreams.

I say the same shyt about delusional ass women, but I give men hell cause we're men! Lying isn't an attribute MEN are supposed to have! I get it, you want status and power. What man doesn't want that? We're men! THAT'S what men do!!! I want to go on vacation where the women are fighting over me and the local men call me "Bytches" cause I get ALL THE LADIES!
tumblr_mkab8zq53m1rgam01o1_500.gif

I GET THAT SHYT!!! THAT makes sense to me! But nobody is saying that, they'll be quick to talk about the weight of black women. The education of black women. The masculinity of black women. Never addressing "your" simple ass. "Your" pot-belly ass. "Your" timid ass. Two things can be true at the same time. The women around "you" are fat AND "you're" an idiot. Get "your" dumbass a fat broad and build!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, muthafucaks talkin bout, THEY NEVER PAID FO SEX... but got court dates and child support...as if that

shit aint touchin his pockets.. cmon son!!

I aint even hatin on my bruhs, Im just saying UNDERSTAND HOW THE GAME IS TWISTED AGAINST STRAIGHT MEN...

the muthafuckas that print the "money" got the game so, if you want coochie its GOING TO COST.. that line up

at the barber shop you get before the date. aint free... most of all... the TIME SPENT tryin to get the ass.. is MONEY..

but the simple minded just wont get it...

the goal is to NOT focus on hoes, focus ON YOUR GOALS and watch the hoes just fall in line..

focus hard enough and you WILL find yourself with a compatible mate..far removed the ho life..

Im just saying these chicks been passport hoes for a MINUTE... talkin bout gettin their grove on...

and we aint say a word... Bruhs do it, the whole fuckin world stops breathing and gasps for air!!
If you're looking at from a macro scale, yes we been paying for ass since Adam and Eve. But at some point you're paying for a broad to stay. You pay hookers to leave. There is a difference.

"We" started getting our groove on, but we did it on the way stating we were only doing this cause of modern women. THAT'S why it's a problem. Women were smart got it, came back never said shyt. That Mr. Bitches episode of Boondocks was 17 year old. I remember coworkers talking about Brazil back in the late '90s. So we have been doing it as well, "we" just ain't blame our sex tourism on anybody else and put it on front street portraying something that isn't reality.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're looking at from a macro scale, yes we been paying for ass since the Adam and Eve. But at some point you're paying for a broad to stay. You pay hookers to leave. There is a difference.

"We" started getting our groove on, but we did it on the way stating we were only doing this cause of modern women. THAT'S why it's a problem. Women were smart got it, came back never said shyt. That Mr. Bitches episode of Boondocks was 17 year old. I remember coworkers talking about Brazil back in the late '90s. So we have been doing it as well, "we" just ain't blame our sex tourism on anybody else and put it on front street portraying something that isn't reality.

You must be in your thirties... in NYC latino bruhs was foever talkin bout how the chicks are in their country,

and how they want to take us there so we can see for ourselves... and them muthafuckas was NOT lying...

also why do folks think because a chick may come from an impoverished country, that she dont have CLASS OR MORALS,

I seen plenty of chicks that WANT to BE HOUSEWIFES and leave the ho life,

that shit is non existent HERE bruh.. once these hoes get a taste for that bag, aint no coming back bruh!! she livin

the level up fo eva LIFE bruh!! and will end up settling fo some simp that thought he was her first choice....LOL!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're looking at from a macro scale, yes we been paying for ass since Adam and Eve. But at some point you're paying for a broad to stay. You pay hookers to leave. There is a difference.

Bruh that's some real shit you said tho. Paying

For a chick to stay ....how many dudes was with the Love of his life

Then lost the bag...it's a matter of time most chicks are Out the door if they have options .

If a knigga dick game on point then yea.

She hanging around until a bigger bag comes..

The ones that hang tight .wifey material..

But good luck finding that nowadays.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:
images

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Motherfcuker went BIBLICAL on him!!!! That's fcuked up when you bring Jesus into your clapback! Like you gotta fight a motherfcuker after that! On some: The Lord the taketh away and the Lord giveth...THESE HANDS!!!!

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Motherfcuker went BIBLICAL on him!!!! That's fcuked up when you bring Jesus into your clapback! Like you gotta fight a motherfcuker after that! On the some: The Lord the taketh away and the Lord giveth...THESE HANDS!!!!
Lmbaoooooo

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
I can understand the hate from a married/locked down man on passport bros.
America has pineapples but they don't taste like pineapples from DR, Philippines, Thailand or Colombia.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can understand the hate from a married/locked down man on passport bros.
America has pineapples but they don't taste like pineapples from DR, Philippines, Thailand or Colombia.
...but aren't passport bros, going overseas to get married and locked down?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are Passport Bros Winning?…

F-zx4PvX0AExq7-.jpg

F-zx4PxXcAACdp0.jpg

F_QJHq6WsAApU26.jpg

F9i8fktWAAAZ8on.jpg

F_QJGzPXYAA9NEQ.jpg

Bas f/ J. Cole
Passport Bros

I LOVE how they have the women as these fat she-beasts and the passport bros are these dapper, in shape good looking dudes...cause THEY'RE the ones having problems getting women. It's like cats don't realize propaganda when they see it!!! And granted two of the pictures had women that did look good