SOL Ladies anonymous pic post Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Well apparently this lady seen yall ask and gave. She was a lil late for the legs competition soooo....

legsj-4ax5d4nht.jpeg

i know who that is.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
I understand Izzy didn't want smash the comp in the leg competition so she didn't enter. Maybe she could give us a lil sumpin sumpin in the ole anon thread again :D

Maybe a shot like
anime-girls-262.jpg

862215~Shrek-2-Puss-in-Boots.jpg

:D:D:D:D

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I understand Izzy didn't want smash the comp in the leg competition so she didn't enter. Maybe she could give us a lil sumpin sumpin in the ole anon thread again :D

Maybe a shot like
anime-girls-262.jpg

862215~Shrek-2-Puss-in-Boots.jpg

:D:D:D:D

I would love to see a lady (or ladies :D) from SOL post something like this.

*Hopes this thread will be blessed with the kind of picture PK suggested...If not, he will accept PM's from women who just want to share with him...;);):D;);)...He now sits back and waits patiently...*

2nbbn2c.gif

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I miss this thread, I really do.
I miss checking it daily to see where a woman's creative mind has taken her. I miss the mixture of skin tones and body types. I miss the days of full frontal mirror cam pictures that would lay stuck in your head for weeks, long beautiful legs on top of sexy high heels that would make bite your bottom lip with explicit thoughts. Beautiful eyes, full delicious lips, soapy breasts with a goddess like skin tone. Bras, panties,leggings that make you rethink your relationships and last but not least but mouth watering vaginal shots.

where did this thread go. Damn!

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

LadyS you usually speak with positive vibes, that's exactly what's needed to send this forum back in the right direction. It has to start somewhere it may as well be with you. Your one of the most positive people I know.

SOL doesn't have to die as proven by recently submitted photos. It will take an effort to bring it back but it can happen. I also would like to give props to those ladies that did submit new pics.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
MB you know dear it all love I have for you yes. I don't know what new photos you are meaning because none that I know of have been submitted recently.

I will continue to participate yes but what can I do to make people interested when there are those who at the drop of a hat will try their very best to appear as if they want to do something but at the same time demean and degrade.
There are those ladies who continue to post such as Cleo and Jucurious, SS, PC etc. I cannot make anyone do anything that they choose not to do. I mean even the real intelligent and good men that used to be here on the regular are rarely here anymore.
There will always be those that make the sad attempt to bring misery so that they can have company.

I still keep my vibes on the upper levels though.:D you know how I do :)

peace

LadyS you usually speak with positive vibes, that's exactly what's needed to send this forum back in the right direction. It has to start somewhere it may as well be with you. Your one of the most positive people I know.

SOL doesn't have to die as proven by recently submitted photos. It will take an effort to bring it back but it can happen. I also would like to give props to those ladies that did submit new pics.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
If SOL is dying you killed it!!

I think you need to read up on SOL history because, if anything, I along with several other brothers in the beginning were responsible for making it interesting. And the death knell for SOL started in March, when I was not around.

Status
Not open for further replies.