Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
BtHHlFbCMAEEWkC.jpg

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Re: Social media is a cool world!!!

Did sheebad phone someone up like "Hey, me and this other chick's man just had sex. Can you come down and snap a picture for twitter while we cuddle in bed?"

If so I can't tell if that's the best friend ever or the worst.

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nigga fuck social media. Other than for business ha
Theze females are destructive
From side chick to main chick
Fuck em

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Did sheebad phone someone up like "Hey, me and this other chick's man just had sex. Can you come down and snap a picture for twitter while we cuddle in bed?"

If so I can't tell if that's the best friend ever or the worst.

Yea I was kinda wondering about that pic also...

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol:
I always found it funny when these hoes brag about being the side hoe as if fucking some woman's dude is such a difficult feat...but I guess when you're ratchet and pissed at some chick, they feel the best revenge is to fuck their man lol...hoe logic.​

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
I always found it funny when these hoes brag about being the side hoe as if fucking some woman's dude is such a difficult feat...but I guess when you're ratchet and pissed at some chick, they feel the best revenge is to fuck their man lol...hoe logic.​

This and the self esteem of a lot of women is getting lower and lower......

feminism is the number 1 reason for it too....

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Thank god social media wasn't around in the 80's when crime and violence was way higher. Shit....NYC would of had 4,000 murders a year instead of just 2,000.

Sent from my Nexus 5

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Hoes being hoes and being proud of it. On one hand its pathetic.....on the other, I need them in my life. But they like to go and tell shit and post it on Instagram. They good or a smash and dash.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
:lol: Hoes being hoes and being proud of it. On one hand its pathetic.....on the other, I need them in my life. But they like to go and tell shit and post it on Instagram. They good or a smash and dash.

Man listen. I've met chicks that I've told them I'm married and they were like "That's ok I can keep quiet."

I instantly passed cause if a chick is proud of being a side piece I know she's problematic.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Man, look. You can't e'en hardly have a side bitch no mo'. These hoes will screenshot all yo' shit & throw you clean under da bus tryna get rank. Hoes don't know how to keep their mouths shut nowadays. :smh:
:yes:

This why they need to stop complaining when they hoe card get pulled.

If they valued discretion nobody would know what type of hoe they really was.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
"where yo nigga at? right here bitch" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: she shoulda said "in this pussy bitch" :lol:

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
These side hoes ain't loyal!
:lol: the key words are, "side hoes." by definition, you know she ain't shit.
Man listen. I've met chicks that I've told them I'm married and they were like "That's ok I can keep quiet."

I instantly passed cause if a chick is proud of being a side piece I know she's problematic.
I get a lot of side pussy...been with my lady since 05. but I don't get nowhere chose to the amount of pussy my married friends get! :eek:

dem cats flash those wedding bans...and it's like a hoe signal; they just come running! :lol: mofos fucking everybody except their wives.
:lol: this nicca kept it all the way real!

sent from Max's G-Note III

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Man, look. You can't e'en hardly have a side bitch no mo'. These hoes will screenshot all yo' shit & throw you clean under da bus tryna get rank. Hoes don't know how to keep their mouths shut nowadays. :smh:

the game hasn't changed at all. you have to get a chick with just as much to lose as you. then all that shit is nil.

Last edited: