Social media is a cold world!!!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I know they did not give Spiderman a mullet

This was from 20 yrs ago when I saw this reddit post I thought it was a recent story *phew* the comments are hilarious

Darkness's

Registered
Just don't think monkeys being wild like this in the states.
Somebody had them as pets 30 or so years ago or some escaped from the zoo years later they multiplied same thing with iquanas. 13 years ago when I used to go jogging at the park they were mainly in that area now they are every where. They are so common i saw one running up the street in front of my house and one was sunbathing in my backyard last December.. I have all kinds of videos and pictures but I can't post them.bdcause in didn't make a donation.

Last edited:

Darkness's

Registered
Somebody had them as pets 30 or so years ago or some escaped from the zoo years later they multiplied same thing with iquanas. 13 years ago when I used to go jogging at the park they were mainly in that area now they are every where. They are so common insane one running up the street in front of my house and one was sunbathing in my backyard last December.. I have all kinds of videos and pictures but I can't post them.bdcause in didn't .and a donation.
Correction that was 13 years ago

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hithead:

F0jGLvB.jpeg