Social media is a cold world!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
My brother would be the type to say some bozo shit like that when he was going through it...glad he matured..and he's the big bro smh
Fuck it...

around 1980 something my mother gets a phone call from the cops telling here they have her son darth Frosty in custody for car theft.

My mother tells them my baby in bed sleep because ole Frosty was all of 9 or 10 years old!!!!

Right after she hangs up from the cop she gets a call from my brother (7 yrs older than me) saying ma I'm in jail I told them my name is frosty and thats the name I am booked under?!?

:smh: :hithead::furious:

The really fucked up part is that he left that message on the answering machine cause she had already left to go get his dumb ass, so my mother being who she was would break out that recording during family events/holidays and we would all laugh at his ass!

:lol2::lol::roflmao2::giggle:

mumra

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck it...

around 1980 something my mother gets a phone call from the cops telling here they have her son darth Frosty in custody for car theft.

My mother tells them my baby in bed sleep because ole Frosty was all of 9 or 10 years old!!!!

Right after she hangs up from the cop she gets a call from my brother (7 yrs older than me) saying ma I'm in jail I told them my name is frosty and thats the name I am booked under?!?

:smh: :hithead::furious:

The really fucked up part is that he left that message on the answering machine cause she had already left to go get his dumb ass, so my mother being who she was would break out that recording during family events/holidays and we would all laugh at his ass!

:lol2::lol::roflmao2::giggle:
That's the worst part when it comes to family..we can't choose em