Social media is a cold world!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
So Dope! I bet that table costs a mint!!
Without a doubt, PLUS he's shipping them to all different countries and the receivers are going to have to pay customs and shipping so I know they're paying a grip. :money::money::money:

I looked him up but he doesn't have a price list. You know the saying, "If you gotta ask how much it is, you can't afford it."

Lucky Rooster Co. – Dedicated to the creation of clever furniture

By David Lundell (@luckyroosterco) • Instagram photos and videos

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Without a doubt, PLUS he's shipping them to all different countries and the receivers are going to have to pay customs and shipping so I know they're paying a grip. :money::money::money:

I looked him up but he doesn't have a price list. You know the saying, "If you gotta ask how much it is, you can't afford it."

Lucky Rooster Co. – Dedicated to the creation of clever furniture

By David Lundell (@luckyroosterco) • Instagram photos and videos
Checked out a few of his other videos. He was asked about the cost and avoided answering that question. I understand him not wanting to put that out there. Man, I'm guessing 10 -20K for some of the stuff he puts out. He's a young dude too!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
SCRIPPER DOWN!!! How many times are these women going to learn that these poles don't work. That shit has to be secured.

Bruh, my sis-in-law hired a few strippers for her hubby's b'day party and they put a pole up in the living room. This heavy stripper got on it and started twirling around, and of course, it gave way. As she was falling, she grabbed on to the only thing she could reach....the blinds and the curtains. All that shit fell on top of her big ass! All women ran over to check on her, and we piece of shit men were laughing so hard, our stomachs cramped up and we all had tears in our eyes! I'm over here dying thinking about that shit now. :roflmao2:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, my sis-in-law hired a few strippers for her hubby's b'day party and they put a pole up in the living room. This heavy stripper got on it and started twirling around, and of course, it gave way. As she was falling, she grabbed on to the only thing she could reach....the blinds and the curtains. All that shit fell on top of her big ass! All women ran over to check on her, and we piece of shit men were laughing so hard, our stomachs cramped up and we all had tears in our eyes! I'm over here dying thinking about that shit now. :roflmao2:
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: