Social media is a cold world!!!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
188922126_991998088206633_7484859331504331606_n.jpg

So I really won't understand a mask in the car by yourself. Maybe if you're highly forgetful but I just keep it in my coat pocket.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
So I really won't understand a mask in the car by yourself. Maybe if you're highly forgetful but I just keep it in my coat pocket.
I go to Menard's to buy firewood and other things. I leave Menard's and stop at Speedway which is 3 blocks away to buy gas and Kerosene for my heaters, then I stop by Qdoba to get a loaded tortilla soup less than half a mile away and then to Martha's Vineyard in the next little strip over for my liquor and beer purchases. Once I'm done, it goes into my coat pocket. I keep three or four in an inner pocket.

With those frequent stops in such a short distance, I don't bother taking off my mask even though I'm riding solo. That's what comes to mind when I see anyone driving with their mask on...they may just be making frequent stops at short distances but even if that's NOT the case... :dunno: I don't know why that triggers some people.