jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4KUFhu.jpg

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You are who we thought you were. Calling you a mitch is a deservice to mitches. Give this psychopath white supremacists motherfucka life. This motherfucka had to had been practicing this shit, but couldn't produce in the clutch b/c he kept trying...nada. worthless pandering for sympathy...no surprise...he never had any. Fuck him. Make an example of his ass.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You didn't realize that rabbits had tails?! :oops:

Granted, I had some as pets growing up and my family ate rabbit and other game :puke:, but Bugs Bunny or costumes never tipped you off?

How bout...

Here comes Peter Cottontail
Hopping down the bunny trail
Hippity Hoppity
Easter's on it's waaay

I feel you though. When I recently found out that a Hyena wasn't a canine, I was floored. I always thought they were some fucked up dogs. :lol:
What!! Hyenas ain't canines :lol:

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
You are who we thought you were. Calling you a mitch is a deservice to mitches. Give this psychopath white supremacists motherfucka life. This motherfucka had to had been practicing this shit, but couldn't produce in the clutch b/c he kept trying...nada. worthless pandering for sympathy...no surprise...he never had any. Fuck him. Make an example of his ass.

Horrible acting skills. His ass was even pausing in between to look to the side as to say, "how am I doin?".
They need to lock him and his mother both up. She drove her teenage son across state lines to drop him off into riot grounds with a high powered rifle. Then he committed murder. Why isn't she on trial also?