Unpre43

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
VpysX9Mxt58HutsMkkRb8aHX2Vht7K7fghwVWqyVJCRVrW563H_d9ltipf5ypqi.png
:roflmao3: I swear the Inna-Net is undefeated

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I didn't think this was possible because of the size of the nozzle on the pump and the size of the opening on your gas tank.

I guess it is.

The sizes ARE different but I guess it was a pump that could accommodate a diesel car, like a Volkswagon or something. My oldest son did this once, back in the day. Luckily, he was able to make it to the driveway from 3 blocks away and I was able to borrow a 12V fuel pump from a shop to drain my tank.

In my disbelief, I went up to the BP station to take a look, and lo and behold, he used the ONLY pump that would fuel a diesel car or light pickup, all the others had the big nozzles.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This seems fake. All of the diesel pumps I've seen are too large to fit gasoline tanks.
Just reading through the comments and doing some Googling, a lot of diesel pumps are regular size and will fit in gas cars.

I thought ALL pumps were oversized, but the oversized pumps are for big trucks, there are still diesel cars that don't have a large gas hole opening

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sizes ARE different but I guess it was a pump that could accommodate a diesel car, like a Volkswagon or something. My oldest son did this once, back in the day. Luckily, he was able to make it to the driveway from 3 blocks away and I was able to borrow a 12V fuel pump from a shop to drain my tank.

In my disbelief, I went up to the BP station to take a look, and lo and behold, he used the ONLY pump that would fuel a diesel car or light pickup, all the others had the big nozzles.
Damn.... Lucky you were able to pump out the diesel.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wild as it is, there are some crazy bitches like that who get off on watching dudes nut up when they call their bluff like that. I met one at my homegirls house (homegirl's cousin) talking about how she comes back at niccas like that and they always nut up. And she just laughs.

She might say some shit like, “ok, let’s fuck right now.” And niccas freeze. Shit was real funny to them until she said that shit to me....... expecting me to nut up in front of my home girl. Three minutes later that bitch was upstairs on her back, on the carpet....... wondering why her cuzzin's square ass, four eyed home boy had her legs posted up, carpet burns on her back and her whispering, “ok…ok…ok….you can come now.” Naw bitch…..I can come when I’m ready…..after I torcher your loud mouthed ass a little more.

got downstairs and my home girl looked at her like she should have asked her first…….my homegirl already knew that I was the wrong one. My home girl done seen me fuck 2 or 3 bitches in front of her…..lol ……her cuzzin learned that day.

Last edited: