Social media is a cold world!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
242232834_1083907305711156_3281213091433659241_n.jpg

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talk about a broken clock...watch the whole thing....

Something similar happened to me. Had my little girl in the car. We were coming from her soccer game. Fucking cops pulls us over on Crenshaw. said their was a warrant associated with the car. I was about to get arrested, my car impounded, my daughter confused and scare. i asked one of the cops to run my plates again. She said they did. I was adamant and humbly asked them to run my plate again. Turns out the other motherfucka mis-entered my license plate number twice in the computer search. Traumatized my kid. I was Hot. Started cussing they ass out b/c they didn't apologize. They were just doing their job they said... What's that I said? stopping innocent people. Picking niggas out of traffic who hadn't done anything wrong on a humbug. They said I should be grateful everything is okay. Gave them a last fuck you and drove off mad than a motherfucka. Went to a nearby park were my son was playing football. I couldn't calm down, my wife asked me what's wrong. I yell out loud "I fucking hate cops" and tell my story. Turns out a group of the black male parents of my son's teammates who overheard my conversation were cops. They never said nothing to me, they just went silent. They knew what I was talking about. I don't hate those blue shield niggas. But a lifetime of disenfranchisement got me fucked up and numb toward police.