Social media is a cold world!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
E3Z2HwOXIAAboRM

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So fucking fake. There's nothing else in the fridge. I don't care how much of a dude's dude you are, there are at least some old milk containers or take out containers in there. I remember having milk so old that the container puffed out. It looked like a big egg in the fridge.
Oh yeah...Very fake, but still funny to me.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Never trust a hoe that ain't getting no dick. Hoes like her had me jumping 2 stories from the female dorm because the walls were paper thin. Fuck her and hoes like her.
If he and his sidechick are in the Hotel behind hers, how does he call the wrong front desk to request a diversion, and how does she know that he and the sidechick are in the other hotel?

The shit don't add up but it reminded me of a few of the rookie mistakes that I'd made in the past and got caught slippin". :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
If he and his sidechick are in the Hotel behind hers, how does he call the wrong front desk to request a diversion, and how does she know that he and the sidechick are in the other hotel?

The shit don't add up but it reminded me of a few of the rookie mistakes that I'd made in the past and got caught slippin". :lol:
Naw he was in her hotel and called for her to distract his girl while he sneak out the side.

she TOLD his girl that maybe he in ANOTHER hotel to their side and to walk along the side to get to the OTHER hotel...Knowing she would run into them :smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Naw he was in her hotel and called for her to distract his girl while he sneak out the side.

she TOLD his girl that maybe he in ANOTHER hotel to their side and to walk along the side to get to the OTHER hotel...Knowing she would run into them :smh:
Okay, got it. I was thinking that she caught him coming out of the back of the OTHER Hotel. :blush: