Social media is a cold world!!!

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
141562657_233979598198230_3068356389550546511_o.jpg

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WTF :lol: When I was 18 I fell in love with the first girl I smashed. The only problem was she was a ho. Whenever I tried to confront her about her hoe activities she would put that thang on me. One time me and my cousin saw her in the mall parking lot hugged up with some ninja. I called her and told her it was over. She came over picked me up took me to her house and literally tore my clothes off and fucked the shit out of me. Man my mind was fucked up. Fortunately my cousins talked some sense to me(They did an intervention) I ended up leaving her.

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
WTF :lol: When I was 18 I fell in love with the first girl I smashed. The only problem was she was a ho. Whenever I tried to confront her about her hoe activities she would put that thang on me. One time me and my cousin saw her in the mall parking lot hugged up with some ninja. I called her and told her it was over. She came over picked me up took me to her house and literally tore my clothes off and fucked the shit out of me. Man my mind was fucked up. Fortunately my cousins talked some sense to me(They did an intervention) I ended up leaving her.
Don't feel bad, pussy has the power to ruin kingdoms and nations.