Social media is a cold world!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That negro said Leeland looks like a Tuskeegee Airman... :lol:
Wit State Farm slacks.
:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

icDK11.jpg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What tv show or movie they are in?
They've been touring sold out shows last year and a half which they then put up on YouTube and gets half a mill to a million views, but stopped due to covid.
Hell their 85 south YouTube channel gets damn near a million views. Carlos put all that shit together, those cats banking

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
They've been touring sold out shows last year and a half which they then put up on YouTube and gets half a mill to a million views, but stopped due to covid.
Hell their 85 south YouTube channel gets damn near a million views. Carlos put all that shit together, those cats banking
I know about their youtube and 85 south show fam. That road life is hard. If given the choice a bet they would choose a hit movie or some Netflix cash.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

So people on Twitter are acting like the dude didn't have a right to be mad and that's the dumbest shit I've seen in awhile.

Imagine going to your car or going outside for any reason and you come back and your woman is shaking her ass for people in the spot.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So people on Twitter are acting like the dude didn't have a right to be mad and that's the dumbest shit I've seen in awhile.

Imagine going to your car or going outside for any reason and you come back and your woman is shaking her ass for people in the spot.

You can be mad
But you can’t react like that
Especially not in public
He doesn’t own her
She belongs to these streets

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the optics look bad

now everyone has pegged him as an abuser

everyone????? or just people who think all soft like this...

cant believe folks are judging the dude because he GOT UPSET BECAUSE HIS GF/WOMAN WAS TWERKING IN FRONT OF SOMEONE THAT WASNT HIM.......

did I miss the part where he slugged her? Cuz yall my guys, but some of this talk is soft as babyshit