Social Engineering Experiments done with rodents.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
This shit is real dark when you go deep into it. Makes me think about classicism based on how modern western society is trending.

Here is a fictional outlook done with hip hop.

Last edited:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True indeed. It seems that it is being ramped up. Unlike the mice we have mass media and technology so I see it being helped along even faster.

It was ramped up when Blacks were forced to live in ghettos with fucked up living conditions. Think Chicago, and New York in them high rises. Nothing but crime came out that cramped up living. Notice you don't have the same crime numbers in rural country areas.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
It was ramped up when Blacks were forced to live in ghettos with fucked up living conditions. Think Chicago, and New York in them high rises. Nothing but crime came out that cramped up living. Notice you don't have the same crime numbers in rural country areas.

The mice were given everything in the experiment and still went to hell. Urban enclaves were not only fucked up but resource deprived, that is where the crime came about. I do agree that type of living arrangement is not natural. However the crime can't be addressed without economics.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The mice were given everything in the experiment and still went to hell. Urban enclaves were not only fucked up but resource deprived, that is where the crime came about. I do agree that type of living arrangement is not natural. However the crime can't be addressed without economics.

The mice were given the same thing that people were given in those areas. Shelter, water, food aka food stamps. In those areas they were also given schooling and all mighty god with church every night of the week.