So you want us to swallow?

whiteboytx

Star
BGOL Investor
I have to agree. If I go a week. It's thicker and stickier.

I can freaking hang from buildings with it like spider man. the WebSlinger.

Got to be another way...because my cuz wants dick in her pussy on a nightly basis...and her best friend is a black chick...who also expect me to give her some fucking.

Best thing is...both my cuz and her friend are on birth control...so I get to plant my load in both babes.

You've got to love women who want a pussy full of sperm. :cool:

whiteboytx

Star
BGOL Investor
Ladies. I keep it simple...I'll swallow hers if she swallow mine! :D:yes:

I haven't had a woman suck me who didn't swallow.

I'd much rather fuck than be sucked...but if a chick sucks me off...when I get hard again...I can stay hard for a very long time.

Also...my cousin loves for me to fuck the black girl she hangs with...just she can eat my sperm out of her friend.

Of course I'll admit to fucking my cuz and then the cleaning the load out of her pussy myself...and the family hoe really gets off being eaten after fucking.

And ladies don't deny it...some of you have had a male cousin or brother you wanted to bone with.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got to be another way...because my cuz wants dick in her pussy on a nightly basis...and her best friend is a black chick...who also expect me to give her some fucking.

Best thing is...both my cuz and her friend are on birth control...so I get to plant my load in both babes.

You've got to love women who want a pussy full of sperm. :cool:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'd much rather fuck than be sucked...but if a chick sucks me off...when I get hard again...I can stay hard for a very long time.

Also...my cousin loves for me to fuck the black girl she hangs with...just she can eat my sperm out of her friend.

Of course I'll admit to fucking my cuz and then the cleaning the load out of her pussy myself...and the family hoe really gets off being eaten after fucking.

And ladies don't deny it...some of you have had a male cousin or brother you wanted to bone with.

:hmm::hmm:

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
Good information Ls i'm on the way to yhe store to stock up on pineapple right now:yes:

nubias_d

Potential Star
Registered

WTF!!

Kazoo

Star
Registered
most of ya'll dont swallow - ya'll take the blast and run to the bathroom and spit it out :lol:

btw my girl tells me mine tastes sweet - all thanks to an organic diet

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
so how can I make more cum

and how do u make it squirt not just dribble?

ladies, do y'all want some of mine? not to brag, but this is OLD news to me, and my #1 compliment from the ladies has always been:

"damn, your nut tastes sweet as hell." :D:yes::D:yes:

i don't drink alcohol.
i don't smoke.
i don't drink carbonated drinks.
i eat red meat 1x per week, fish 1x per week... chicken the rest.

i eat LOTS of fruits & veggies.
i drink LOTS of water.
i drink 8 oz pineapple juice every a.m. for breakfast.

the last lady that sampled my issue did so on accident. she said, "do NOT cum in my mouth." i said, "no problem," but she moved away too slow, and 'SPLASH!' she caught that initial blast and said:

her: "WTF is wrong with you... wait..."
me: "i'm sorry, but i said, 'move.'"
her: "oh, i'm not mad... your cum is as sweet as honey. wtf?"
me: "really? why don't you lick up the rest?"
her: "no fucking problem. damn nicca... how you do that?"
*she did lick it up... all of it, and swallowed it. :eek:
me: "diet & exercise baby... celery & pineapple juice."
her: "i could suck you off and swallow every damn day... what's up?"
me: :D:D:D:D:D:D
her: "seriously, why do you taste like that?"
me: "good healthy living, lots of water, as few chemicals in my body as possible."

i want some of that omega wood...put me in the cut:D

Jackt9

Potential Star
Registered
000216692-sml-1.jpg

Dick: A Guide to the Penis for Men & Women

Do you know everything you need to about the 'family jewels'? How does it all work and what do you do when it doesn't?

Although we might be quick with jokes, the penis remains a bit of a mystery - the last taboo. Dick is your guide to everything you've ever wanted to know (but were too embarrassed to ask) about that most friendly male appendage, the penis.

The authors explain everything from how it hangs to how to keep it healthy and happy. They tell us what can go wrong - from sexually transmitted diseases, to infertility, premature ejaculation, impotence, and cancer - and give us the most up-to-date advice on how to avoid and deal with these nasties.

Funny, frisky and fresh, Dick offers serious health information for anyone with a penis and for the people who love them.

SG-Dick-A_Guide.rar (1.49 MB)

(no homo)

Last edited:

mystacarlo

International
International Member
two of the girls im fuckin now, says my nut is sweet as hell, one of them especially loves my precum. But funny thing is, i dont watch my diet, i eat anything and they still love it, i jus dont smoke, i occassionally drink.

DollarDay

Star
Registered

this whiteboy just admitted to eating his own cum...

that gotta be a ban

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't smoke.

I drink occasionally, maybe 3 times a week. Mostly red wine.

I don't eat pork, or scavengers.

I try to get chicken or fish whenever I have to eat out.

I should drink more water.

No carbonated drinks, very rarely.

I love fruit juices.... Simply orange with mango, Simply orange w/ pineapple, Simply Lemonade, Simply Limeade, V8 Splash pomegranate blend, Tropicana Orange juice, Minute Maid in this bottle
minutemaidboost.jpg
and in this bottle
minutemaidpombluejuice.jpg

But the shit gets expensive. I drink a lot when I do drink, because I go so long without hydrating myself.... I can drink any one of the drinks I just mentioned in one sitting. Each one is $2.50-$3.99, shit be about $60 at the grocery store just for my juices! Fuck!

BluNaija

Support BGOL
Registered
IT does work. I tried it with a girl. Drank OJ for 2 wks straight.....she said it had a citrus flavor.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't smoke.

I drink occasionally, maybe 3 times a week. Mostly red wine.

I don't eat pork, or scavengers.

I try to get chicken or fish whenever I have to eat out.

I should drink more water.

No carbonated drinks, very rarely.

I love fruit juices.... Simply orange with mango, Simply orange w/ pineapple, Simply Lemonade, Simply Limeade, V8 Splash pomegranate blend, Tropicana Orange juice, Minute Maid in this bottle
minutemaidboost.jpg
and in this bottle
minutemaidpombluejuice.jpg

But the shit gets expensive. I drink a lot when I do drink, because I go so long without hydrating myself.... I can drink any one of the drinks I just mentioned in one sitting. Each one is $2.50-$3.99, shit be about $60 at the grocery store just for my juices! Fuck!
bruh, I fuggin' love those minutemade juices you got pictured - but, unless you get it at Walmart - :smh: - you ain't lyin' about the costs
This here:
Mount%2BCalvary%2B2007%2B-%2BBolthouse%2BFarms%2B2.jpg

especially that BLUEBERRY mix is my kryptonite - but that shit ain't either :smh:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
i take organic coconut oil(natural unrefined virgin) before every meal,i've been told mine taste like coco.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
bruh, I fuggin' love those minutemade juices you got pictured - but, unless you get it at Walmart - :smh: - you ain't lyin' about the costs
This here:
Mount%2BCalvary%2B2007%2B-%2BBolthouse%2BFarms%2B2.jpg

especially that BLUEBERRY mix is my kryptonite - but that shit ain't either :smh:

boathouse drinks cost you about 5 bucks a bottle and you are not getting nearly as much as you would get in those minutemaid drinks. :confused:

Biggie Big

Support BGOL
Registered
I haven't had a woman suck me who didn't

:smh: :puke: