So you want us to swallow?

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
You can change the taste of your semen through your daily diet. Why? Since semen is excreted by the body, its taste and smell would most likely be affected by what you eat and drink.

Semen, or cum, is actually made up of ninety percent (90%) seminal fluids including fructose (sugar) and proteins; sperm accounts for only about one percent (1%) of its total volume and the rest is made up of trace minerals and nutrients.

Many guys are concerned with what their semen tastes like. First of all, you can stress to your partner that semen will not make a person fat. It contains only about 12 to 15 calories per ejaculation; the same amount found in gelatin or egg white.

Some people say that semen tastes bitter, salty, or even acrid. So for loads of exciting fun in the bedroom, you can make your partner swallow your semen if you make it taste better.

What is the best diet to change the taste of your semen for the better?

For one, you should start living a clean and healthy lifestyle. Say no to alcohol, drugs and nicotine. Avoid junk foods and instead have lots of fruits and greens in your diet. Plus, drink a lot of liquids (water).

Drinking fruit juices from pineapple, citrus, and cranberry is also known to change the taste of your semen to a sweeter flavour. Throw in melon, mango, apple, or grape, and other fruits that are high in sugar. Likewise, vegetables like parsley and celery are recommended.

There are also some foods that you should steer clear of. Fish and red meat produce a bitter, fishy taste because of their alkaline content. Chemically-processed alcohol can also make your semen taste bitter. Instead, try naturally fermented drinks for a change. Garlic and onion are likely to produce strong odors since they are high in sulfur; so lay off on these.

To change the taste of your semen is good; but having extra loads of better-tasting semen is better. The volume of your load depends upon a number of concerns, including age, heredity, and general health. We practically can’t change our age and genetics, but we could instead make dietary adjustments. There are various supplements that you can take like zinc oxide, Horny Goat Weed, L-Arginine, L-Lysine which are proven to boost the quantity of your load.

By simply increasing your fluid intake, you can increase the amount of your ejaculation. When your body is well hydrated, your body systems are able to work more efficiently and have less trouble getting water from the bloodstream.

The two most important things to remember are:

1) Eat well to change the taste of your semen for the better

2) Keep yourself healthy and fit. Regular exercise encourages good blood circulation, which in turn, aids ejaculation.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
heh. this is stuff that us fellas should already know. especially the brothas on bgol. and all the above DOES work. my ladies always say i taste good. pays off to eat right. exercise is just a way of life so thats not a question. the problem is trying to avoid slipping and going off to indulge in a cheeseburger or somethin. :lol:

modagr8

Potential Star
Registered
You can change the taste of your semen through your daily diet. Why? Since semen is excreted by the body, its taste and smell would most likely be affected by what you eat and drink.

Semen, or cum, is actually made up of ninety percent (90%) seminal fluids including fructose (sugar) and proteins; sperm accounts for only about one percent (1%) of its total volume and the rest is made up of trace minerals and nutrients.

Many guys are concerned with what their semen tastes like. First of all, you can stress to your partner that semen will not make a person fat. It contains only about 12 to 15 calories per ejaculation; the same amount found in gelatin or egg white.

Some people say that semen tastes bitter, salty, or even acrid. So for loads of exciting fun in the bedroom, you can make your partner swallow your semen if you make it taste better.

For one, you should start living a clean and healthy lifestyle. Say no to alcohol, drugs and nicotine. Avoid junk foods and instead have lots of fruits and greens in your diet. Plus, drink a lot of liquids (water).

Drinking fruit juices from pineapple, citrus, and cranberry is also known to change the taste of your semen to a sweeter flavour. Throw in melon, mango, apple, or grape, and other fruits that are high in sugar. Likewise, vegetables like parsley and celery are recommended.

There are also some foods that you should steer clear of. Fish and red meat produce a bitter, fishy taste because of their alkaline content. Chemically-processed alcohol can also make your semen taste bitter. Instead, try naturally fermented drinks for a change. Garlic and onion are likely to produce strong odors since they are high in sulfur; so lay off on these.

To change the taste of your semen is good; but having extra loads of better-tasting semen is better. The volume of your load depends upon a number of concerns, including age, heredity, and general health. We practically can’t change our age and genetics, but we could instead make dietary adjustments. There are various supplements that you can take like zinc oxide, Horny Goat Weed, L-Arginine, L-Lysine which are proven to boost the quantity of your load.

By simply increasing your fluid intake, you can increase the amount of your ejaculation. When your body is well hydrated, your body systems are able to work more efficiently and have less trouble getting water from the bloodstream.

2) Keep yourself healthy and fit. Regular exercise encourages good blood circulation, which in turn, aids ejaculation.

Yeah, read this in Mens Health...Great education tho...On behalf of the ones in the dark, thx

Al Smith

Rogue Mod
OG Investor
Shit, I'm here. I just got back from the store from restocking up on pineapple juice and other fruits..:lol::lol::dance::dance:

mbgxxx

Support BGOL
Registered
Nothing Wrong With That, Its A Win Win. I Help Me Out By Staying Heatlthy, You Suck It Out Repeatedly. We All Get What We Want..my Question To The Ladies Is Do You Like Swallowing.
I Would Also Like To Say "sexy scorpio"

Last edited:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Nothing Wrong With That, Its A Win Win. I Help Me Out By Staying Heatlthy, You Suck It Out Repeatedly. We All Get What We Want..my Question To The Ladies Is Do You Like Swallowing.
I Would Also Like To Say "nice Ass On Tha Canadian"

Are you mixing up your Scorpio's?

An ex dude's nut tasted like grass one time, what does that mean...?:confused:

Gosh GYH I'm as :confused: as you are? What kinda stuff did he eat/drink.

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
i already eat well.......organic foods, water, and sushi(gets expensive w/ specialty roll-$35 a meal for me)......i have to get my regular (anything goes) eating n at least once o twice a month. so my skeet should have a great, refreshing, spirited nose for my ladies......care for a squish LS?

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
A watery-grassy taste, hmmm...I'm thinking he ate a salad or smoked some "tweed", does that fall into the eat/drink theory?

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
i already eat well.......organic foods, water, and sushi(gets expensive w/ specialty roll-$35 a meal for me)......i have to get my regular (anything goes) eating n at least once o twice a month. so my skeet should have a great, refreshing, spirited nose for my ladies......care for a squish LS?

If the taste is right :yes:

A watery-grassy taste, hmmm...I'm thinking he ate a salad or smoked some "tweed", does that fall into the eat/drink theory?

:lol::lol: ohh my gosh :lol::lol:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You forgot Ginger! I know first hand it makes it better cause I make and drink a lot of ginger beer and the days I don't my wife can always tell. I feel better when I drink it as well... FYI..
:cool:

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never ever seen the point of swallowing.. Shit does nothing for me what so ever and I really doubt that you guys like it. So its not a requirement for any girl thats with me. I would rather you spit it back on it and continue to rub or suck. Swallowing makes no sense to me..

fix_up

Potential Star
Registered
well i don,t smoke, don't drink alcohol, don't eat meat, only chicken!, i drink lots of water and juices, and eat lots of veg.., so you ready ladies:yes:;)

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We practically can’t change our age and genetics, but we could instead make dietary adjustments. There are various supplements that you can take like zinc oxide, Horny Goat Weed, L-Arginine, L-Lysine which are proven to boost the quantity of your load.
Also, Muira Puama will have a bruh like a rock for the lides as well... FYI...

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never ever seen the point of swallowing.. Shit does nothing for me what so ever and I really doubt that you guys like it. So its not a requirement for any girl thats with me. I would rather you spit it back on it and continue to rub or suck. Swallowing makes no sense to me..

Man… I damn near got stuck with my eyes crossed the first time a girl swallowed my cum… It always adds another dimension to the love making experience.
Shit, the one time my girl asked if I had been drinking ginger beer and I said no and when she say she could tell, I started asking questions cause I don’t want anything to stop her from that!
IT IS JUST THAT GOOD!

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered

Yah I heard about that, my girl doesn't care either way, she is a freak like that. She told me that she actually likes the taste. And she only started doing it a few months ago.

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
I found that out years ago...by accident, when shorty told me with a smile it taste sweet. The bugged part about it was she started really diggin' me more after that, and I thought it was my stroke, smh......since then I stay eating bananas. You gotta be prepared, you never know when you may run across a taste tester.;)

An ex dude's nut tasted like grass one time, what does that mean...?:confused:

Sorry ma, but I'm dying over here :lol::lol::lol:

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man… I damn near got stuck with my eyes crossed the first time a girl swallowed my cum… It always adds another dimension to the love making experience.
Shit, the one time my girl asked if I had been drinking ginger beer and I said no and when she say she could tell, I started asking questions cause I don’t want anything to stop her from that!
IT IS JUST THAT GOOD!

Oh dont get me wrong, when it happens, i really dont say much. But Im like just spit that back on my dick and continue sucking or jacking.. That feels way better than you ending it with a swallow.. LOL

I do my best to eat the right things. I dont want wifey to stop. I take cherry flavored B12 tablets from Walgreens that for some reason makes your nut taste like cherry. She seems to like it..

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh dont get me wrong, when it happens, i really dont say much. But Im like just spit that back on my dick and continue sucking or jacking.. That feels way better than you ending it with a swallow.. LOL

I do my best to eat the right things. I dont want wifey to stop. I take cherry flavored B12 tablets from Walgreens that for some reason makes your nut taste like cherry. She seems to like it..

:confused::confused::confused: Cherry??? :confused::confused::confused:
Ya real Dawg? I may pick some up and give that a try... I just hope ya not shitting a brother :hmm: I do this and then my girl is :puke: looking at me why did I mess with a good thing... :lol:
I'll let ya know my brother:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stay up!

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women always tell me that I have no taste or that it is slightly sweet. I eat so many fruits (mainly grapes, oranges, kiwi, and pineapple) that it probably covered up my bad habits (sticky icky and alcohol :rolleyes:). I don't eat a lot of fish, but I do drink a hell of a lot of water.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, I'm here. I just got back from the store from restocking up on pineapple juice and other fruits..:lol::lol::dance::dance:

Man what kind of pineapple juice do you buy, the Harris Teeter by my house only has it in the cans and that shit tastes like ass, so I don't buy a lot of it. But as for thr dude asking what the big deal is, you know a chick is really diggin you when she swallows your seed. If they give you that sly smile and have that nasty look in their eyes after, ohhhhhhhhh shit!!! Her stock will go up after that.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I don't really concern myself about the taste- every man tastes different, smells different and that's part of the appeal of sucking dick to me. The only time I really noticed a bad taste was a boyfriend I had in college that stayed up all night drinking MD and then a lot of coffee :puke:. People that eat healthy will taste generally pleasant- nice way to know if someone is lying on their diet.

Manbot26

Star
Registered

Has anyone ever found a girl that actually thought sperm would make them fat...

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

dwayne1376

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused::confused::confused: Cherry??? :confused::confused::confused:
Ya real Dawg? I may pick some up and give that a try... I just hope ya not shitting a brother :hmm: I do this and then my girl is :puke: looking at me why did I mess with a good thing... :lol:
I'll let ya know my brother:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stay up!

LOL yeah bruh. I shit you not. I can't remember if its in a yellow or green lable, but it is in walgreens.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Hey LadyScorpio my lady said mines taste like Coconut water, you want to try it :hmm:

Zei

Rising Star
Registered
Ive heard mine tastes like a snickers bar??????

anyways thx for the tip