Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Nice pics

rest in peace sista Phyllis Hyman

a2gpq23mznhneuxkleze.gif

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Then try to act like you've seen a nude (or topless) female celebrity before.

Hey asshole a nude Phyllis Hyman photoshoot isn't exactly as common as say the sex scene from Monster's Ball or Cassie's cellphone pictures, especially to somebody (me) who was born in the 80s

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Then try to act like you've seen a nude (or topless) female celebrity before.

He has before, he just hasn't seen Phyllis Hyman nude before hence the post. You arguementive troll, bitch :smh:

stroka69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember seeing these in the mag when she did it, and have been waiting to see the pics online. Thanks, Bro!!!

da Stroka

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember watching her perform at S.O.B's she was sexy and funny,but was hiding so much pain Never knew she posed nude R.I.P

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't remember her that well but my moms was a huge fan. She always told me that somebody called this chic ugly and she she suffered from depression? This is one of the finest chics i've ever seen posted on BGOL. Damn.....

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember when she posed for these. She said in an interview that she used to be "fat" growing up, and had lost weight when she was asked to pose for the mag. She felt flattered and wanted to show off how good she looked & felt about herself.

Thanks for the post!

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Ok, as far as Blunt is concerned, he/she's definitely trolling in this thread.

^That's^ the definition of "trolling." It doesn't apply to anything that I've said in this thread.

It's always the pot calling the kettle black. Stop transfering YOUR issues onto me.

peterking

HYON
Platinum Member
One of the greatest songs ever by Phyllis Hyman..........

th_76754_286726301_l_123_515lo.jpg

1949-1995
rip.....

Last edited:

Ralo Lawson

Rising Star
OG Investor
That shit is maaad rare. Good find. I just paid $55.00 dollars for an original copy of the 1974 issue of Players magazine with Pam Grier posing nude. Been looking for it for years. Felt like I struck gold. Hope to get her to autograph it one day.

Update:

Went to a autobiography book signing for Pam Grier. Bought her book met her and asked her to sign my Players Magazine and she dissed me. Then a guy after me wanted her to sign his Foxy Brown album and she dissed him. She dissed everyone that came up to her with anything other than her book to sign. Sheila Fraiser from Super Fly stopped by to say hi and she dissed her to. The bitch was acting like Sheila was upstaging her by showing up at her book signing. She gave her a fake "Oh hi Sheila" then just dismissed her like she wasn't there. Fuck that bitch. She just lost a fan.

Back to the topic. I knew about this issue but it was very hard to find. I had the pleasure of meeting her on two occasions when I was a little kid. Once in Cali back stage at a Norman Connors concert and another time in New York back stage at this Broadway play she was in with Gregory Hines called "Sophisticated Ladies". I remember her being tall and mad fine.

Last edited: